If Prince Andrew is thinking of going to Bramall Lane next season...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I saw that on the way to the burnley game. How long has it been there?
I first saw it at the Burnley game as well, I would have thought it would have been cleaned off by now!

The Lane used to be covered in graffiti back in the 70's and 80's. Ford Owls, which was changed to Ford Fowls, was there for about 15 years. Also Sabella dances to Curran's Tune (or was it the other way round?)

The Lane used to be covered in graffiti back in the 70's and 80's. Ford Owls, which was changed to Ford Fowls, was there for about 15 years. Also Sabella dances to Curran's Tune (or was it the other way round?)
Your right had my Nick name all around towd Lane and various other grounds would have been late 70’s early 80’s
Also sprayed the hovel in S6
Early tagger I think the yoooth call it now

Your right had my Nick name all around towd Lane and various other grounds would have been late 70’s early 80’s
Also sprayed the hovel in S6
Early tagger I think the yoooth call it now
Many years ago, me and a mate did inside the sty one night, must have been in the 70s. In red of course.

The shadow under "nonce" looks strangely apt.

Anyone remember the little ditto on the turnstiles outside of the away end on the corner of John Street probably mid to late eighties.

Now youve come to Sheffield, we hope you’ve come by train. Be sure youve got a single fare because you’re not going back again

Signed off “BBC”

Was probably there for a couple of years

Back
Top Bottom