Ideal pre-season match?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ideal pre-season match?

• Total voters
I think what he meant to say is ,
When they started jeering and mocking our manager at the time Weir ,
the Huns turned on em and started singing his / our praises , so they did what they always do
bottled it and stopped .
Ask Celtic , place is less likely to get smashed up then bringing the Huns to town .
You might be right but the chance they hang an effigy of Davie Weir from the upper tier might or might not get a bit of a reception.
On second thoughts if we want a quiet night bring down Partick Thistle No policing needed for that and all shop windows would remain undamaged

1980 season . Chesterfield and Sheffield was like a war zone . Rangers I think brought around 12,000 supporters .
They would love John Fleck and if we were able to join in to 'Rule Britannia' all would be fine. Thinking again maybe inviting the old firm would not be a good idea Partick Thistle or Hamilton Accies would be better No segregation needed for that match. Just an aside, last year I watched our Under 18s play the Rangers youth team off the park at the impressive Murray Park. The Rangers staff complained that our lads had taken the game to seriously. We just played our normal out from the back with high activity. Rangers had won their two previous friendlies against Airdrie and Hearts by big margins Our lads were well up for it.

Do you think we'd go to Turkey? Maybe another friendly against Fenerbahce? I think we are pretty popular among their fans, and are occasionally in the Turkish media thanks to Selahattin Baki

We could compete for the 'Jimmy Johnstone Shield' which should keep BDTBL intact.

Both sides of the old firm have LONG memories; 'if you know your history' and all that.....
Dont I know as I keep getting reminded about 800 years of oppression , ISCC even though they've had independence for the last 100 .

Portland Timbers --> Seattle Sounders --> Vancouver Whitecaps

(Not that I could remotely afford it.)

Dont I know as I keep getting reminded about 800 years of oppression , ISCC even though they've had independence for the last 100 .
It's about 150 less than we've had under the Normans then.

Poland is a good shout, very cheap good atmosphere nice stadiums etc

We have decent links with Turkey so might work out, however its not exactly the safest place in the world and slightly more expensive.

Anyway back to football manager where I can do this for 'real' xd

Inspired by my previous thread, slightly crazy idea, but thought we could do a poll on here of which country we would like us to have a pre-season match this summer, and if there's enough enthusiasm perhaps it could be passed on to the powers that be to look into it.

I've listed several countries in the poll above, if you have any other suggestions just add them below in a comment

UTB!
Grimsby

I think what he meant to say is ,
When they started jeering and mocking our manager at the time Weir ,
the Huns turned on em and started singing his / our praises , so they did what they always do
bottled it and stopped .
Ask Celtic , place is less likely to get smashed up then bringing the Huns to town .

There is no Rangers
Just a bunch of peepul that follow another club that is also called Rangers

Bump! Though looks like Spain will be the clear winner....

Spain Adanulzia Cadiz, Betis as I live in Gibraltar or play Gibraltar national team or Lincoln Red Imps they beat Celtic in Champions League this season

After their tragedy I suspect that there will be a long queue; but given our joint history I hope that we can offer Derry City a game.

Back
Top Bottom