I really don't fucking care. Because I care.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

knowsnowt

Get to fuck!
Reaction score
Not arsed if we lose every game 86-0. All that matters to me is being a Blade, i was born one and have no regrets.
I've seen far worse than were being served atm and I probably will again.

I don't demand we be a top team, a perpetual top league club. I'll take what I'm given because I can't change it, and will always wear my badge with 100% pride. I don't care what anyone else thinks or says.

⚔️❤️⚔️❤️⚔️❤️⚔️❤️⚔️❤️⚔️❤️⚔️❤️⚔️❤️

Not arsed if we lose every game 86-0. All that matters to me is being a Blade, i was born one and have no regrets.

I don't demand we be a top team, a perpetual top league club. I'll take what I'm given because I can't change it, and will always wear my badge with 100% pride. I don't care what anyone else thinks or says.

To be fair - the last time we saw CW and the boys we beat Norwich, went 6th and had a game in hand to go 4th ......... the Covid hits ..... and the next time we see them - we may be playing Lincoln at home .......... but who cares - we are Blades and we have seen non of this disaster live - just via the TV ....... Not seeing the lads and CW live when we come back eventually would be a disaster ........ in my eyes, we are still 5th

We all care, most of the players care, but there is a big difference between caring and prem quality. This is the problem, until the club starts paying the wages required to establish, we are betting staying in the championship. No issue with that, as long as the club are transparent with it.

Big Blade this one 👆

I agree to some extent

but don’t think it’s too demanding to not be the only side in the country without a victory or not have the worst ever start to a top flight season. Particularly as we know they are capable of so much better than is being produced

it’s been embarrassing this season.

Always proud to be a Blade. Doesn't mean we cant challenge the worst ever start to a season since god was a lad though.

After four years of tremendous highs we’re definitely going cold turkey now and it’s fuckin’ ‘orrible..

Ah ok... I get the message.

We should just accept our lot in life... cos were Blades... Muck n nettles etc

Fuck that. I want our club to push on.... compete for trophies at the top end of English football and give our fans something to be proud of.

Getting beaten 86-0 every week wouldnt be my idea of fun.... infact it would be pretty shit.

If you're looking for a like for that shite, fuck off.

Ah ok... I get the message.

We should just accept our lot in life... cos were Blades... Muck n nettles etc

Fuck that. I want our club to push on.... compete for trophies at the top end of English football and give our fans something to be proud of.

Getting beaten 86-0 every week wouldnt be my idea of fun.... infact it would be pretty shit.

Every football fan wants their club to be successful.
But there's a point where bias and delusions of grandeur have to meet reality.

It's not about 'accepting being little old Blades'......But you have to show ambition to be more than that.

The club will be playing Championship football next season because the playing staff are of that level and the general infrastructure is miles away from Premier League level.

Back
Top Bottom