I hate forest

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Detest/ Hate what a load of bile- you need to get out more if you are feeling like this. The stupid song – sung about MGW – typifies moron mentality.

Forest have a great old fashioned ground – much like ours. Their fan base is also working / middle class like ours.

Their manager down to earth bloke good tactician much like Hecky.

An away match at Forest is a good trip – all 4 sides give it you at volume- intimidation at it’s best.

All teams have a section of thugs/ people you’d rather not mix with, and we are definitely included in that, but its also true

That 95% of football fans are decent folk.

‘Detest/ Hate’ too strong pal – they’re just like us.
SCABS😡

I can see it now, Wednesday doing their usual desperate-to-be-liked spiel.

"Remember us lads, we were massive in the 1990's just like bumbags and Pogs, we were European giants as well tha knors. You won two Championships and we once beat a few postmen from Luxembourg, so we're exactly the same really, not like dem Blades. Please like us, please tell us that we're relevant".

Somehow managed to get in being a big club on a post about a murder

1686912314923.png
So Heckingbottom's a criminal then? What about the thousands of scum that illegally ran on the pitch goading our fans and attacking our players?

tbf, he does get called out. Would still like to know why Heckinbottom is a criminal?
View attachment 162620
Ok...here's my answer. Speechless. What can you say. Is this the dog nonce?!

In this idiot's mind running onto the pitch illegally and headbutting a player who's looking the other way is equally as disgraceful as the coach rather forcefully passing the ball to their player. Let that sink in.
1686912630596.png

Hi Friar Stegosaurus here

"“You shall not hate your brother in your heart, but you shall reason frankly with your neighbor, lest you incur sin because of him. You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself." - Leviticau 19:17-18

Yeah that bollox got us somewhere didn't it ..... religion .... Pass!

Sorry but every club has a rivalry.
I'm a handsworth lad now now living in Derby past few years. There approx 35/40 blades here.
I was one of the blades clapping Brian Clough of that game of the season in a blades 2-0 win
I've been there everytime we have played but since moving down here and the Billy incident I detest them.
Arrogant ain't the word.
Freaks , weirdos is words I'd use and I hope to hell they get a bad welcome at bramall lane .
They even talk like snots falling from their nose .
Horrible club horrible people and fake

Sorry but every club has a rivalry.
I'm a handsworth lad now now living in Derby past few years. There approx 35/40 blades here.
I was one of the blades clapping Brian Clough of that game of the season in a blades 2-0 win
I've been there everytime we have played but since moving down here and the Billy incident I detest them.
Arrogant ain't the word.
Freaks , weirdos is words I'd use and I hope to hell they get a bad welcome at bramall lane .
They even talk like snots falling from their nose .
Horrible club horrible people and fake

Just out of interest what do you think to the pubs near the station. Always enjoyed visiting the Alex and the best one of the lot, The Brunswick

Seen we got forest start of season .
Love our lot to go there give em hell.
I'm a Derby blade and I will be there full throttle. Hate the scabby Muppets.
But when they visit the lane and big boys think they enter the pitch and attack Billy Sharpe id like them to know that blades are gonna looking for you.
After Wednesday it used to be leeds but I detest/hate forest .
I work in Nottingham I'm with you brother 👊

Always preferred going to Notts County if I’m being honest. Nice tidy ground now. Good away end and a good selection of boozers near the ground. That away end at Forest, Jesus fucking wept. Installed seats at the side of a brick wall with zero view of the pitch and that fucking slanted end to stop ‘shadows’ going into the houses at the back. Always reminds me when Homer Simpson repaired Ned Flanders house.

Hi Friar Stegosaurus here

"“You shall not hate your brother in your heart, but you shall reason frankly with your neighbor, lest you incur sin because of him. You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself." - Leviticau 19:17-18

Hey your back now we're back in the bigtime! Cant wait for your pearls of wisedom!!!!

What I didn’t ever quite get how little of a rivalry there seems to be with them and County. Once left one of our games in somewhat happier times and went for a drink in the County social club. Nobody batted an eyelid when Forest fans walked in for a beer. Imagine that in Sheffield if you can

What I didn’t ever quite get how little of a rivalry there seems to be with them and County. Once left one of our games in somewhat happier times and went for a drink in the County social club. Nobody batted an eyelid when Forest fans walked in for a beer. Imagine that in Sheffield if you can
Years of at least 2 divisions between us probably does it. Sure they have plenty who think we are a bunch of patronising sods mind

Going to be a nice dynamic if our u 21s get drawn against them in the efl trophy. And derby of course.

Could there be a worse time to play them based one 1st home game for them coupled with the recent events this week. Minutes silence before the game the fans will be fired up even more. Going to be a tough one as they all will be next season but I'd love to come away with a win here ... UTB
Funny that I look at it completely opposite. there is so much riding on it for our 1st home game given our away start. There is big pressure on us to get a win.

Heckingbottom will use everything to stir up the emotions of that play off night. I think it could actually be a brilliant time for you to play us.

Our team is quite a bit more prem savvy than the last game though. Funny how we all look at game differently.

Mad how its 2nd and then 3rd last game. Two days out in the sun allowing for everyone to get shedded before hand. What can go wrong?

Some right fucking wankers on here what the fuck is up with Nottingham people why the hatred I’ve worked with them on and off all my working most of them are sound ok have a bit of banter and all that scab shit is bollocks

I'm setting myself up for a lot of grief here but...I genuinely don't get the Forest hate. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy getting one over on them, and I like that it's become a sort of rivalry over the years, but I can't get my head round the idea of putting them on the same level as Leeds, or the pigs.

Is it all just to do with the match in the playoffs last year? Or is there something else? Admittedly I don't have any interaction with them, other than one of my best mates, who is a thoroughly reasonable bloke and has no truck with their supposed arrogance and such.

All my football-supporting life I've seen them as a very similar club to us. Similar sized stadium and attendances, maybe underachieveing given those factors. Their big days are far, far behind them, they're a yoyo prem/champ club at best, so why all the hate?

Not trolling, just genuinely curious why so many of our fans have such a massive issue with them.

Some right fucking wankers on here what the fuck is up with Nottingham people why the hatred I’ve worked with them on and off all my working most of them are sound ok have a bit of banter and all that scab shit is bollocks

They're subhuman scum, this has already been covered.

Back
Top Bottom