I hate forest

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

derbysufc

Reaction score
Seen we got forest start of season .
Love our lot to go there give em hell.
I'm a Derby blade and I will be there full throttle. Hate the scabby Muppets.
But when they visit the lane and big boys think they enter the pitch and attack Billy Sharpe id like them to know that blades are gonna looking for you.
After Wednesday it used to be leeds but I detest/hate forest .

Hi Friar Stegosaurus here

"“You shall not hate your brother in your heart, but you shall reason frankly with your neighbor, lest you incur sin because of him. You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself." - Leviticau 19:17-18

Hi Friar Stegosaurus here

"“You shall not hate your brother in your heart, but you shall reason frankly with your neighbor, lest you incur sin because of him. You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself." - Leviticau 19:17-18

That's all very well but Derby blade fuckin hates Forest which seems nice and reasonable to me.

Not growing up in Sheffield I probably don’t have the same sort of vitriol that many Blades have for Wendy. I personally see them as a big daft joke of a club who are so easy to ridicule.
But living and working for many years behind enemy line in the Derby/Notts area I tend to reserve all my bad feelings for NFFC. If we think the pig’s are arrogant and self entitled, the scabs are simply another fucking level.

Detest/ Hate what a load of bile- you need to get out more if you are feeling like this. The stupid song – sung about MGW – typifies moron mentality.

Forest have a great old fashioned ground – much like ours. Their fan base is also working / middle class like ours.

Their manager down to earth bloke good tactician much like Hecky.

An away match at Forest is a good trip – all 4 sides give it you at volume- intimidation at it’s best.

All teams have a section of thugs/ people you’d rather not mix with, and we are definitely included in that, but its also true

That 95% of football fans are decent folk.

‘Detest/ Hate’ too strong pal – they’re just like us.

Could there be a worse time to play them based one 1st home game for them coupled with the recent events this week. Minutes silence before the game the fans will be fired up even more. Going to be a tough one as they all will be next season but I'd love to come away with a win here ... UTB

Could there be a worse time to play them based one 1st home game for them coupled with the recent events this week. Minutes silence before the game the fans will be fired up even more. Going to be a tough one as they all will be next season but I'd love to come away with a win here ... UTB
Surely, surely, surely there won't be a minutes silence in mid August for deaths in mid June. Two months after the event. That is not what grief and reflection is about.

I go to football to enjoy myself, to lose it, not to be constantly reminded of real life. The minutes silence/applause industry is ridiculous.

Detest/ Hate what a load of bile- you need to get out more if you are feeling like this. The stupid song – sung about MGW – typifies moron mentality.

Forest have a great old fashioned ground – much like ours. Their fan base is also working / middle class like ours.

An away match at Forest is a good trip – all 4 sides give it you at volume- intimidation at it’s best.

All teams have a section of thugs/ people you’d rather not mix with, and we are definitely included in that, but its also true

Where'd you get your name from, the last bit.

They're scum to the very core.

I'm sure they'll do their usual trick this season of mouthing off at kids and shirters, before shitting their keks and legging it as soon as they meet a few Blades willing to call bullshit on their bravado.

Not to mention their stupid fucking accent that makes one want to bludgeon the cunts with a piece of heavy construction equipment as soon as they open their cuntish traps.

So in summary, fuck Notts Forest, fuck every cunt associated with Notts Forest and fuck the shitheap on which it stands.

They're not like us at all. They're more like Wednesday, in that they're entitled, they live in the past and they think they're a massive club whose rightful place is the Premier League.

Sure, I know some Forest fans who are exceptions to the rule, but on the whole they think they're bigger and better than they are.

They're not like us at all. They're more like Wednesday, in that they're entitled, they live in the past and they think they're a massive club whose rightful place is the Premier League.

Sure, I know some Forest fans who are exceptions to the rule, but on the whole they think they're bigger and better than they are.
Both clubs have a core of self deluding idiots, but as with nearly all clubs the vast majority of fans are normal people from all walks of life.
I live in Nottingham so speak often to Forest fans about football: they sound very much like many of us on here. The generation that enjoyed Euro success 40+ years ago are not the Forest fans of today.

People who don't go to football don't understand it when I say I hate Wednesday which I do with a passion but, I always say it's the club I hate which I do with a passion not the fans, I've got mates who support Wednesday,who I hate with a passion do I hate them? course not and as a fan I fully accept their feelings are the same, it's what being a real fan is about.

And by the way,I fuckin hate Wednesday with a passion, just in case there's any doubt.

Not to mention their stupid fucking accent that makes one want to bludgeon the cunts with a piece of heavy construction equipment as soon as they open their cuntish traps.

So in summary, fuck Notts Forest, fuck every cunt associated with Notts Forest and fuck the shitheap on which it stands.
Really enjoyed your eloquence in referring to yourself in the 3rd person with “one”, whilst also bluntly using “cunt” and “cuntish” in the same sentence
Well done Sir!

A great philosopher once said "you don't win medals for spunking moneh", and nobody exemplifies that more than Forest. What did blowing 75m achieve? Near relegation.

The only reason they were ever relevant has been dead for going on two decades. It's embarrassing how they cling onto their European Cup wins from a time a good percentage of their fanbase wasn't even born. Granted, it's a fair bit more to be proud of than a third tier playoff comeback against a suspiciously bad team who thumped you 4-0 in the first leg but it was still 40 years ago!

Not to toot my own trumpet, but my works of literature on here have gained recognition on their forum

Yes I'm proud of myself, and yes I do think it's big and clever 😁

View attachment 162557
View attachment 162558
They seem to have missed the obvious bit about when they ran on the pitch and one of their fans headbutted our captain?!

Much easier just to make up shit that didn't happen and pretend a trip to Bramall Lane as an away fan is like a bad night at Galatasaray though!

They seem to have missed the obvious bit about when they ran on the pitch and one of their fans headbutted our captain?!

Much easier just to make up shit that didn't happen and pretend a trip to Bramall Lane as an away fan is like a bad night at Galatasaray though!

They were telling tall tales last time we played them. One about a 13 year old kid getting smashed with a pint glass outside the Cricketers and getting attacked outside Midland Station.

Oh and don't forget that Ollie McBurnie was wearing boots of pure titanium with spikes on them when he decapitated that poor innocent Forest fan who was just taking a stroll on the pitch and minding his own business!

That said, if taking a trip to Beautiful Downtown Bramall Lane makes them shit their pants and constantly look over their shoulder then I'm all for it 😊

They were telling tall tales last time we played them. One about a 13 year old kid getting smashed with a pint glass outside the Cricketers and getting attacked outside Midland Station.

Oh and don't forget that Ollie McBurnie was wearing boots of pure titanium with spikes on them when he decapitated that poor innocent Forest fan who was just taking a stroll on the pitch and minding his own business!

That said, if taking a trip to Beautiful Downtown Bramall Lane makes them shit their pants and constantly look over their shoulder then I'm all for it 😊
There'll be pig fans flooding their forum imminently to tell them how horrid we all are and that they'll be fwiends with them if they want.

Both have European glory years in common in their history so it would be a good old knees up if they got together!

A great philosopher once said "you don't win medals for spunking moneh", and nobody exemplifies that more than Forest. What did blowing 75m achieve? Near relegation.

The only reason they were ever relevant has been dead for going on two decades. It's embarrassing how they cling onto their European Cup wins from a time a good percentage of their fanbase wasn't even born. Granted, it's a fair bit more to be proud of than a third tier playoff comeback against a suspiciously bad team who thumped you 4-0 in the first leg but it was still 40 years ago!

Even Brian Clough never really liked Notts Forest. His true affinity was with Derby County. They don't like it when you mention that to them.

There'll be pig fans flooding their forum imminently to tell them how horrid we all are and that they'll be fwiends with them if they want.

Both have European glory years in common in their history so it would be a good old knees up if they got together!

I can see it now, Wednesday doing their usual desperate-to-be-liked spiel.

"Remember us lads, we were massive in the 1990's just like bumbags and Pogs, we were European giants as well tha knors. You won two Championships and we once beat a few postmen from Luxembourg, so we're exactly the same really, not like dem Blades. Please like us, please tell us that we're relevant".

When i was younger I'd hate half the teams in the pyramid, often for no real reason. Jealousy, a dirty player... Etc.

These days I'm nearly 40, I'm wiser, I know that it's myself I truly hate; you sad good for nothing, scruffy loser.

When i was younger I'd hate half the teams in the pyramid, often for no real reason. Jealousy, a dirty player... Etc.

These days I'm nearly 40, I'm wiser, I know that it's myself I truly hate; you sad good for nothing, scruffy loser.
😆 Brilliant. I know what you mean!

I can see it now, Wednesday doing their usual desperate-to-be-liked spiel.

"Remember us lads, we were massive in the 1990's just like bumbags and Pogs, we were European giants as well tha knors. You won two Championships and we once beat a few postmen from Luxembourg, so we're exactly the same really, not like dem Blades. Please like us, please tell us that we're relevant".
The pigs and the pogs!

Back
Top Bottom