I hate forest

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Really can’t stand em. Newcastle can get to fuck an all
Newcastle's been absolutely gash and can't blame Forest for capitalising on it.

Coming to us, the squad HAVE to be believing they can keep a Prem spot otherwise what's the point in turning up and as far as I'm concerned we need to ignore all the teams around us and just concentrate on picking up all the points on offer. Not to say we don't need a bit of luck but if it comes, it comes.

Full steam ahead chaps, worry about the rest of them when it comes towards the end of the season.

Anyone else think that the Forest match yesterday and the way they were very impressive (don't like saying that) was almost like the light going out on our season in terms of staying up? I don't want to be melodramatic but Forest gave me some hope that they might be in the struggle to the end but them winning so well took the stuffing out of me before our match and to be honest I almost felt last night's result was irrelevant if that makes sense.

Of course it's not irrelevant and I was desperate for us to win but I could hear blade after blade saying forest has won before we kicked off and the atmosphere yesterday felt that to me, I'm convinced that was because of the forest win.

Anyone else think that the Forest match yesterday and the way they were very impressive (don't like saying that) was almost like the light going out on our season in terms of staying up? I don't want to be melodramatic but Forest gave me some hope that they might be in the struggle to the end but them winning so well took the stuffing out of me before our match and to be honest I almost felt last night's result was irrelevant if that makes sense.

Of course it's not irrelevant and I was desperate for us to win but I could hear blade after blade saying forest has won before we kicked off and the atmosphere yesterday felt that to me, I'm convinced that was because of the forest win.
Long way to go yet and although I agree Forest were decent yesterday Newcastle would have struggled against those in S6 nevermind Forest.

Said quite a lot that the lads now need to just crack on, grind out the rest of the season and not worry about those around us as long as they're doing all they can the rest is fate. They really need to not let their heads drop.

Yesterday was a terrible terrible day on the job for us. Plus it's all Mcburnies fault 😀

Atmosphere is literally dead as fuck every single game whoever the opposition, worst in the league by a country mile.

Watched Newcastle on Saturday against Luton and they looked a tired team mentally and physically, champions league exertions are catching up and these are catching them at a good time, pity they caught us earlier in the season
It’s a pity we had to play any games up until about 3 weeks ago really!

Was exactly the same last season though. Can't believe how bad its gone over the years, it used to be so good at times.
In the championship when we've had promotion just three years earlier is never going to be a cauldron of noise because the expectation was that we'd be up there anyway. Now we're up there is a lack of belief in staying up and that's not ideal for atmosphere either.

I dont think the atmosphere is as bad as some make out though, I expect most fans say very similar on their ground. Luton having not been in the PL for about 30 years are living the dream but I still think they'll be relegated season and then they'll have to deal with the expectation level of experience that we have too. It will be very different in their new ground also to Kenilworth Road.

Doesn't mean much but I thought the atmosphere for Liverpool game was good and I was watching it on amazon (without commentary)

Doesn't mean much but I thought the atmosphere for Liverpool game was good and I was watching it on amazon (without commentary)
It was quite easily the quietest I've ever experienced bramall lane in a match against one of the big clubs. I do understand it doesn't help how inferior we are on the pitch but it's gone so downhill overall.

...and now apparently under fire for having too many players out on loan! 😆 throw the fucking book at the fuckers!

I see they have signed on loan the perfect epitome of their fanbase.

Reyna, from Dortmund, whose cry baby response to being told he wouldn’t get many minutes at the World Cup would seem to be ideal for them.

I put this in the Entertainment Chat forum a few days ago.
Still think Sinclair should line this up to play before they visit......

Back
Top Bottom