I’m fucking sick of him

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He’s a bit thick and has a greasy agent in his ear, who for the first (and probably last) time in his career can see a life changing contract

Scouser so no affiliation and out for his payday, I’ve been in my current job for a few years now, but if someone I trusted kept telling me I could get x4 wages for the same work elsewhere I’d listen eventually

What I don’t get is why CW stands by him
Duffy went in no time for something similar, but IMO had contributed more to SUFC

It’s like deciding to leave your Mrs in a months time, you will still probably have to shag it a couple of times before you fuck off, but youll not put a full shift in, and you’ll be thinking of someone else whilst your doing it

I don’t hate Lundstram like some on here do but the one thing I find just so fucking bizarre is how Duffy was bombed out straight away and Lundstram has been allowed to play on for this long.

Even to this day I honestly believe Duffy has still contributed more to the position we got ourselves into last season than Lundstram did.

I just hope someone comes in for him in the summer on a free, otherwise wilder will keep picking him and it will deny a young prospect of a chance.

Doubt Lunny is gonna play for us for free next season! :p

Shocking tonight. His first thought is to turn back or inside. He never stretches himself. If he loses the ball he jogs back or commits a foul. Lucky not to get two yellows tonight because he's too lazy to chase people. Everything he does is the easy option. Every. Single. Time. Norwood wastes a lot of passes but at least he tries the difficult ball. He also slows us down. Every time as well. An extra touch. An his might mouse little run and blast the ball over the goal is getting old quickly. Just couldn't be arsed for the last goal tonight. Effort.

From kick off his pressing was nonexistent, body language all wrong.

I don’t want him anywhere near our club, been saying it repeatedly for months and months, just fuck off.

What is Wilder fucking about at? 🤬🤬🤬 Lundstram epitomises everything that isn’t the Blades, fuck the wanker off.

Wilder’s fucked himself over with the situation by not signing any midfielders, so he’s got no choice but to play him.

You’d think Lundstram would be trying to put himself in the shop window by performing well but the lad’s gone the totally opposite direction.

When you look at the midfield tonight; Norwood, Lundstram and Osborn. No wonder we are rock bottom with 11 points.

Yep he’s done for me now.
Listen, that wasn’t great. But one man stands out most weeks, John fucking Lundstram.
Overrated by our manager, overrated by fans who don’t support us because of his few goals and FPL record, and seriously overrated by himself.

He’s fucking wank. He’s had about 10 good games in 3 years and shows no commitment whatsoever. That 3rd goal is the icing on top of the cherry on top of the icing on top of the cake. Passed it out for a throw in about 5 mins prior, gave it to their players at every attempt.
He’s literally watched Fredericks in the 18 YARD BOX!! Walked towards him without a care in the world.

Enough of me keeping my powder dry. I cannot stand the cunt, he’s fucking wank, put him in the reserves for the rest of the season and give someone who gives a fuck a bit of Premier League game time.

How do those who criticise Lundstrum and have faith in Wilder square that circle?

For most of this season I've chuckled to myself at the amount of criticisms being levelled at things that have impacted our season, things where the blame squarely lies with the gaffer, yet the same people laugh at you for suggesting Wilder deserves some criticism.

It's exactly what we've been doing for months... criticising Wilder without realising it. And he deserves that criticism.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he should go. We should try to keep him at all costs. But I just hope he takes a good look at himself in the close season and understand where he has also let the team down so he can learn from it.

I'm glad you've called this.

He's a massive fraud.

Passes backwards at every opportunity. Seldom looks like creating a thing. Slows down attacks at every opportunity.

If it was revealed that he is some sort of sleeper cell for all the other Prem teams I'd not be one bit surprised.

Adds absolutely nothing to the team at all. I would accept any formation or any young lad in the team that means I don't have to see him pull on a shirt once more.
Sleeper cell tickled me 😂

Listen, that wasn’t great. But one man stands out most weeks, John fucking Lundstram.
Overrated by our manager, overrated by fans who don’t support us because of his few goals and FPL record, and seriously overrated by himself.

He’s fucking wank. He’s had about 10 good games in 3 years and shows no commitment whatsoever. That 3rd goal is the icing on top of the cherry on top of the icing on top of the cake. Passed it out for a throw in about 5 mins prior, gave it to their players at every attempt.
He’s literally watched Fredericks in the 18 YARD BOX!! Walked towards him without a care in the world.

Enough of me keeping my powder dry. I cannot stand the cunt, he’s fucking wank, put him in the reserves for the rest of the season and give someone who gives a fuck a bit of Premier League game time.
Come on say what you mean get off the fence lol, no I agree with you 100% I honestly cannot see why Wilder plays him.

I can't wait to hear about his bad points
It's not so much his bad points, but there are very few good points All the time in good position he slows down and either passes sideways or backwards. He doesn't look like he is really interested. Given now that we are almost certain to be relegated and he won't be here next season, then just pay him off now.

Otherwise ok?

At the risk of playing devil's advocate and incurring your wrath - and play whom?

That's what boils my piss. We have literally no one else to play that role.

We've got 6+ strikers and x3 wank LCBs but no midfielders...

At the risk of playing devil's advocate and incurring your wrath - and play whom?

Any fucker. I’d accept any young lad, with all the mistakes they might bring, to never see that fucker pull off the shirt again. At least they’ll wanna be there.

What a way to manage/run a Premier League club. I wonder if anyone associated with this shambolic mess of a season will face any consequences.

Wilder best be learning from all this. Any other manager would have gone by now and he knows it too because he pretty much admitted it the other week.

Might be worth sticking Bogle there?

I agree though our squad is so unbalanced. We are completely overloaded in some areas yet totally decimated in others.

Tbh if the results and performances go south again after a brief resurgence I can see more consequences.

Zak Brunt, Frankie Maguire, Illman NDiaye chomping at the bit for a bit of PL experience which would be incredible for them. And you’ve got this cunt stinking out the place.

It’s fucking rotten.
These kids clearly aren't ready, playing them this season is more likely to harm their development than aid it.

Imagine them getting thrown the sort of abuse you've just given Lunny, at their age it could be severely damaging.

He does have a good penalty shot in him though.

Back
Top Bottom