Huddersfield Examiner headline

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

djbaldken

Reaction score
Huddersfield Town fans bag all county’s buses for Yorkshire play-off final against Sheffield United

DEMAND for coaches for Huddersfield Town’s big day out at Wembley has led to a shortage of buses in Yorkshire next weekend
And it’s an early victory for Town over the Blades.
Town fans have beaten play-off final rivals Sheffield United to the county’s supply of vehicles, forcing the Blades to commission a train instead.
Town’s official Travel Club have reserved as many as 65 coaches for the all-Yorkshire showdown a week today.

WOW a whole 65 coaches. Almost as many as the Massive.

Lets hope its the only victory they enjoy however small.

I dont get the Stir any more but it was pointed out to me how slow a news day it must have been yesterday . The back page lead story was about wendy not signing Roger Johnson with the header : 'No Owls loan for Molineux defender on £40000 a week'
How desperate is that paper ?

I just don't know how we are going to get there!

Can't believe all those liars selling coach tickets to Blades when everyone knows Hudders have all the coaches in the world at their disposal.

I hear the blades have commissioned more helicopters and private jets

The article further adds to my opinion of how dull a place Huddersfield is.

That's an early blow, not many teams really get over having less coaches than the opposition... Looks like we'll all be hitchhiking down to Olympic Way

Back
Top Bottom