How long has he got left?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Managers do 'not walk' out of jobs these days. It makes very little financial sense for them.

I'd love to be able to put up an argument for 'what needs to change' or 'who should replace him but simply put a) I haven't a clue what needs to change and b) there isn't a manager out there from what I can see that would either take the job or would know what to do differently with this group of players.

I do not want to see Wilder end his time at United like this. If we go down, so be it, but there isn't another manager better equipped to bring us back.

Take Burnley as an example. They yo-yoed between the PL and the Championship for a number of years without feeling the need to eject Dyche when things we're going wrong and look what happened: established PL team. They stood by their man.

Feel free to disagree, but Wilder stays for me.

Managers do 'not walk' out of jobs these days. It makes very little financial sense for them.

I'd love to be able to put up an argument for 'what needs to change' or 'who should replace him but simply put a) I haven't a clue what needs to change and b) there isn't a manager out there from what I can see that would either take the job or would know what to do differently with this group of players.

I do not want to see Wilder end his time at United like this. If we go down, so be it, but there isn't another manager better equipped to bring us back.

Take Burnley as an example. They yo-yoed between the PL and the Championship for a number of years without feeling the need to eject Dyche when things we're going wrong and look what happened: established PL team. They stood by their man.

Feel free to disagree, but Wilder stays for me.
We are now in the position everybody thought we’d be in, when we got promoted. So as I see it, there are a lot more reasons to keep Chris Wilder as manager than get rid of him.
Its obvious several players are struggling to maintain the standards of last season. But unfortunately a club like us can’t really go about transitioning our squad in the white heat of the English Premier league. Maybe we need this relegation, so Chris can build another squad and also allow these young players to play together without having contend with Liverpool, Man City every week.

Back
Top Bottom