How Expensive !!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

stuie01

Reaction score
Has everyone seen the price of the chelsea away ticket prices !!!! :eek:

"...priced at £48 for Adults, £20 seniors and juniors on the Upper Tier, and £45 for Adults, £20 for seniors and juniors on the Lower Tier."

Its crazy :(

We already knew it would cost that so it's not really a shock.

The shock will be if we sell them all.

only 1500 available so we'll sell them all...all the london blades will snap em up. i'd love to go but gonna have to reconsider at those prices :mad: disgrace

seanbeanstattoo said:
only 1500 available so we'll sell them all...all the london blades will snap em up. i'd love to go but gonna have to reconsider at those prices :mad: disgrace

Thought we should be offered 3,000 or 10%. hmmmmm

how shit is 1500 really, i mean we might as well be on one tier rather than both fucking robbing bastards, im 16 and it would cost £43 to go its ridiculous. £71 for adults as well is so awful, conning bastards.

And only 50 loyalty points. Should be a couple of hundred at least for anyone prepared to shell out nearly fifty quid to see us get a probably stuffing. :rolleyes:

Not sure about going at that price, would still be cheaper for me than going to some other games as London is cheaper to get to from here, but seems like an awful lot of money to hand to a club that's already bankrolled by a multi-billionaire.

I knew what the prices would be, luckily (or unluckily) depending on your point of view I'm not able to go. Just don't take females and let them lose in West London shopping otherwise the ticket price will seem like chicken feed........Oooops sorry SF :D

I'll be going. It's only gonna get more & more expensive so may as well pay it now before it gets worse!

Last season I went with friends to watch Gretna FC. We stayed in Carlisle for two nights, watched a decent game and had two nights on the ale.
For only SEVEN pounds more than a Chelsea ticket you can be a match sponsor at Gretna, this gets you all sorts of posh treatment.

http://www.gretnafootballclub.co.uk/match/guide/hospitality.html

It makes a change from all the bollocks you have to put with from other clubs going to watch United away.
Don't get me wrong, there is no way I would miss United at home unless I was out of the country, but as I rarely go to away matches this is a good change.

Good job we managed to book hotel rooms for £1 a night then :)

Saves us some dollar.

a joke its the deaf of football for the working class man who the game was made for chelsea should be boycotted aswell as bolton

Very expensive i think i will be dishing it out though

I bet it would be a good day out

shorehamview said:
Pardon? Can you speak up a bit?

:cool: Very good shoreham!

I'll be going, & taking my 5 yr old girl too... She a 1/2 Blade, 1/2 Chelsea fan (I'm trying hard, but we do live down here..!) We'll be in a Chelsea 'home' section I think, so look out for me going nuts when Rob Hulse scores.. My girl is insurance against me getting my head caved in! ;) Live a mile or so north of Chelsea's ground, so I can just about swallow the tix cost, with no travel to pay.

By the way, at Fulham they let her in for nothing... No chance of that at Stamford Bridge.

I didnt get a ticket sold out before i even had a chance haha

Back
Top Bottom