Hoping for better company

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tingo Fandango

Reaction score
Hi lads & lasses,

I just quit another well known online Blades forum, since it became clear that the other place had a few too many racists for my liking... Hoping that disease isn't as common over here..

I also used to post as Warnock's Secret Weapon and EzaBlade on the old 606, before they killed it.. ;)

In brief, I'm an exiled Blade in London, who gets to more away games than home ones. Ex SUJB from back in the day, and I still bleed red & white.

I wonder who else is really excited with the Fathi signing? I think he may be the best signing at BDTBL in many a year.....

Hi, what was the other well known Blades site?

Welcome to the site :) Hope you enjoy and stick around!

I remember reading some of your old posts on 606.

Rest assured that this place will not tolerate racism.

Fathi certainly sounds promising and from the vids i've seen looks like he could be handy to have around! Can't wait to see Shelton's pace either!

Welcome to Sheff-Utd :)

There's certainly no racism around here because we just won't stand for it. As a prospective lawyer, the "free speech" argument holds little weight with me ;)

Pretty much everything else goes but we do ask that it's respectful and that opinions aren't used to launch personal insults at other members. We're all Blades and that should count for something.

Looks like we might see a little of what Fathi could do tonight and NW has certainly set himself up for a fall if the player turns out to be crap - he's been singing his praises in the local press all week :)

Welcome to the forum.

You may get a bit of ageism on here though! (bloody youngsters)

:D :D :D

Welcome to the forum, thankfully its not 'Celebrity Big Brother' in here, more like the muppets, with Silverfox, me and the other oldies sat up in the box saying 'do you rememnber when....'

Hey Gang,
Thanks for making me feel welcome, and I recognise a name or two here, too!

Great performance the other night, and it looks like Michael Tonge has seen the Fathi signing as a prompt to really do his stuff.. Monty played a blinder too, in everyone's face & everywhere at once. In fact, Squinny, 'Stan' Stead, Jags, Kid Kazim... seems like we had our best performance all season & could've won 5-0.

As for the 'other forum', best let bygones be bygones I say... Let's say I'm not angry enough to be that mad.. ;-)

Here's to a series of home performances like that one... We'll be in the top 1/2 of the table by May of it happens.. UTB!

Tinoblade said:
Optomist are we ;)

welcome :)

Hey! We're only 4 points from the top 1/2 of the table as it is.... We should be stronger after the tx window, confidence growing.. so why not? :D

Back
Top Bottom