Hilarious

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

cat-paw-stealing-money-box-13565755446.gif

Not as many as the number of hilarious wanker posts - usually “X signs “ with a picture of a sign in the OP
Or hilarious memes
Or hilarious YouTube clips with song title puns.

Comedy gold on here.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Why did the fax machine cross the road?
To get to the other side.
Although it didn’t care either way as it’s an inanimate object.

How many fax machines does it take to change a light bulb?
They don’t have arms or hands so they can’t do that.

My fax machine has got no nose.
How does it smell?
It can’t.

What’s the difference between a fax machine and an elephants arse?
I don’t know.
Then I would trust you to send a fax.

Why did the fax machine cross the road?
To get to the other side.
Although it didn’t care either way as it’s an inanimate object.

How many fax machines does it take to change a light bulb?
They don’t have arms or hands so they can’t do that.

My fax machine has got no nose.
How does it smell?
It can’t.

What’s the difference between a fax machine and an elephants arse?
I don’t know.
Then I would trust you to send a fax.

A fax machine crossed the road and walked into a bar after changing a light bulb...it was only then that he realised fax machines were one big joke!

Give me a fax machine joke over w@#nker posts anyday.

I bet some have have got their
Hogan signs
Gallagher signs
Fletcher signs
Gregory signs
Johnson signs
Forte signs
Pictures ready for friday.

It may sound crazy, but I worked in an office for so many years that I learned to speak fax. I can phone a fax machine and have a conversation with them, just like I would with a human being, in fact, better than I can with some human beings on here! ;)

It's quite handy being able to speak fax. If the mother in law phones up I just whirr, squeak and buzz and she hangs up! ;)

Sometimes when the missus is feeling kinky she asks me to seduce her in fax talk. She particularly likes it when I put on an Epson accent, although I suspect she's really fantasising about a Cannon.:oops:

Sometimes when the missus is feeling kinky she asks me to seduce her in fax talk. She particularly likes it when I put on an Epson accent, although I suspect she's really fantasising about a Cannon.:oops:

As long as shes not fantasising about a "A Brother" then your good, I hear they have a really long beeeeeeeeep..............................:eek:

It may sound crazy, but I worked in an office for so many years that I learned to speak fax. I can phone a fax machine and have a conversation with them, just like I would with a human being, in fact, better than I can with some human beings on here! ;)

It's quite handy being able to speak fax. If the mother in law phones up I just whirr, squeak and buzz and she hangs up! ;)

I really hope you mean Canon.

Back
Top Bottom