Herr Farke's Blinkered View

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I just cringe every time I see the bloke interviewed simply because of his hideous hair cut

It looked to me as if it clearly bounced off his elbow becuase the flight of the ball went through a right angle. ( unlike Mcburnie where it looped over his arm and didn't move) and then bounced straight to a Norwich player giving them a massive unfair advantage through the ball hitting attacking players arm. Only excuse is not clear and obvious error condition which I would dispute.

The ball never touched his arm. Theres one angle where there's clear daylight to pinch a cricketing phrase.

VAR got that right. As it did with the non sending off. It royally fucked us over on the penalty though so Norwich were still up on the day.

Canaries in the office today licking wounds......

Resigned to relegation it seems. Pity really as I enjoy visits to Carrow Road, given that we have their measure of late.

The Black Anna in the Coach & Horses was sublime, milky dark deliciousness. Thinking of organising a session in there with some mates over the Christmas holiday. It is only a stones throw from the train station.

Happy days Blades.

HH

Didn’t try the Black Anna but 3 of their other ales. My guts have not been the same since !!

(Weren’t near the beer spillage incident were you 🤔?)

The ball never touched his arm. Theres one angle where there's clear daylight to pinch a cricketing phrase.

VAR got that right. As it did with the non sending off. It royally fucked us over on the penalty though so Norwich were still up on the day.
Sad thing is, it's turning us all into debating nonsense rules and minuscule infringements.
It isn't what the game is about for most of us.

they alluded to it on motd2 how CW has tweeked the side slightly ( Lunny in / no no.10) and it is working whilst Farke is playing exactly the same way they did in the champ and leaking goals gallore ( as they did to a certain extent in the champ ) and he's not changing anything !

VAR was again just nonsense , their player went down like he had been shOt whEN Bash went in for a tackle, something our players will not do ( unless they want the wrath of CW )
also a year ago , a penalty is given for the blatant foul on Bash in the box and no b#llocking about looking at replays for offsides that followed

Sad thing is, it's turning us all into debating nonsense rules and minuscule infringements.
It isn't what the game is about for most of us.

Honestly that was always the case - there has been differences in opinions over decisions and debating of nonesense rules since time immemorial - however the ideaology if VAR was while it may be stop start and take some of the spontaneity unique to football away, it would take that debate and injustice out of the game.

What has actually happened, as you say, is it's made it worse - while still ruining the spectacle in the vast majority of games.

Honestly that was always the case - there has been differences in opinions over decisions and debating of nonesense rules since time immemorial - however the ideaology if VAR was while it may be stop start and take some of the spontaneity unique to football away, it would take that debate and injustice out of the game.

What has actually happened, as you say, is it's made it worse - while still ruining the spectacle in the vast majority of games.
I love watching football, when it's played well - like the Sheffield United way !
The biggest single thing of course, is the moment of scoring. VAR has started taking that away, more and more. It has got to go, or change enormously from what it is now.

The silly Farke is sounding almost as churlish as the infamous infantile Youtube Trolludite Mr Chode.

Back
Top Bottom