Herr Farke's Blinkered View

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tony_Kaufman

Here's a truck stop instead of St Peter's
Reaction score
Well, according to Norwich City's manager's post match interview they didn't get the rub of the green yesterday and VAR went against them.

Let me correct you on a couple of things, Herr Farke.

VAR ruled a handball as ball to hand and your goal was allowed to stand. So that's one decision that went for you.

Our third goal was correctly ruled offside, not that anyone was disputing it, but the VAR review, the referee, two linesmen and the fourth official missed Basham being hacked down from behind in the box seconds before Lundstram scored. So that's two more VAR decisions going for you.

Then there's the Basham sending off which was never a red card and correctly rescinded. So that's not VAR going against you, that's actually a great use of VAR doing what it's supposed to do, for a change.

Not getting the rub of the green, VAR going against you? Do us a favour, lose with dignity.

Miserable bunch after the game too. Had a quick polite "chat" with a few of them after the game and they just looked at me as if to say ..... "you are northern and actually can speak"

Well, according to Norwich City's manager's post match interview they didn't get the rub of the green yesterday and VAR went against them.

VAR ruled a handball as ball to hand and your goal was allowed to stand. So that's one decision that went for you.

Our third goal was correctly ruled offside, not that anyone was disputing it, but the VAR review, the referee, two linesmen and the fourth official missed Basham being hacked down from behind in the box seconds before Lundstram scored. So that's two more VAR decisions going for you.

Then there's the Basham sending off which was never a red card and correctly rescinded. So that's not VAR going against you, that's actually a great use of VAR doing what it's supposed to do, for a change.

Not getting the rub of the green, VAR going against you? Do us a favour, lose with dignity.

VAR couldn’t have ruled ball to hand as it’s irrelevant in the case of an attacking player. It’s absolute liability, if the ball touches your arm, it’s hand ball.

The best comment I've ever heard about him was that "he looks like he needs a reyt good wesh".

Just Norwich being Norwich. Delia had a face like a slapped arse too.

He looks like he's spent most of his life living in a mud hut he cobbled together by a river, only eating tins of beans; but you don't know whether it's because he's a riverside tramp, or he's a survivalist soldier who's killed 300 men in service of a fascist dictatorship.

VAR couldn’t have ruled ball to hand as it’s irrelevant in the case of an attacking player. It’s absolute liability, if the ball touches your arm, it’s hand ball.
Yes, that ruling is utter bollocks! If you have handball wherever it touches for defensive positions then the same should be applied for attacking positions. We should have won that 3-0 although if Didzy had taken the pen he probably would have missed it !

Yes, that ruling is utter bollocks! If you have handball wherever it touches for defensive positions then the same should be applied for attacking positions. We should have won that 3-0 although if Didzy had taken the pen he probably would have missed it !
I don’t understand what you’re saying. But I agree the rule is bollocks.

Miserable bunch after the game too. Had a quick polite "chat" with a few of them after the game and they just looked at me as if to say ..... "you are northern and actually can speak"

Been to Norwich many times for football and other reasons.

Love the city but the people are a 50/50 split more than anywhere I've been.

Either great or ignorant and weird.

The best comment I've ever heard about him was that "he looks like he needs a reyt good wesh".

Maybe she should stop sucking on them limes (obscure cullinary joke) :)

I only saw his post match interview. He moaned about the non sending off despite admitting that he had not seen the footage. Could he have just said "I did not see ze incident" in an allo allo accent

I only saw his post match interview. He moaned about the non sending off despite admitting that he had not seen the footage. Could he have just said "I did not see ze incident" in an allo allo accent

He didn't seem to complain much in his post match BBC interview.

He looks like he's spent most of his life living in a mud hut he cobbled together by a river, only eating tins of beans; but you don't know whether it's because he's a riverside tramp, or he's a survivalist soldier who's killed 300 men in service of a fascist dictatorship.

Either way, his farts are lethal.

Why the fuck can't I hear him and why do the dogs in my house start howling, when I play that vid??

And her slapped arse doesn't taste any better than anyone else's slapped arse.

TBF Linz Delia has always had a face like a slapped arse even more so when she was in the beer engine and looked as though the pub was " beneath her " .
UTB NBM

McLean should have been booked for simulation Bash never touched him ,just trying to get an opponent sent off .
Norwich were desperate to win that game ,sour grapes from Farke ,will be a long hard season for them now.
Dont think Wilder would be happy if one of our players did what McLean did.

Exactly Finlay. It was a disgrace that the Norwich lad wasn't booked for simulation after he had been rolling about in apparent agony looking like his legs had been snapped in half...only to jump up a few seconds later and be bouncing around like a spring lamb just after Bash had received the red card.

I genuinely hope the lad gets a dead leg in the next game and has to miss a couple of games now. Nothing bad of course as I don't wish that on the lad, but enough to keep him out for a few weeks. Cheating twat. If you have to cheat to win a game, just don't bother playing sunshine.

Farke is just trying to deflect the inevitable criticism from his team.

As for his real job. I’m absolutely certain he is a film director for obscure German skin flicks. You can’t have an accent like that without having some sort of fetish or perversion to suit.

I bet he’s tried one of Delia’s cream pies.

Farke is just trying to deflect the inevitable criticism from his team.

As for his real job. I’m absolutely certain he is a film director for obscure German skin flicks. You can’t have an accent like that without having some sort of fetish or perversion to suit.

I bet he’s tried one of Delia’s cream pies.

Attachments

• franklooksupcreampies-shr1.gif
    franklooksupcreampies-shr1.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 26
Canaries in the office today licking wounds......

Resigned to relegation it seems. Pity really as I enjoy visits to Carrow Road, given that we have their measure of late.

The Black Anna in the Coach & Horses was sublime, milky dark deliciousness. Thinking of organising a session in there with some mates over the Christmas holiday. It is only a stones throw from the train station.

Happy days Blades.

HH

It looked to me as if it clearly bounced off his elbow becuase the flight of the ball went through a right angle. ( unlike Mcburnie where it looped over his arm and didn't move) and then bounced straight to a Norwich player giving them a massive unfair advantage through the ball hitting attacking players arm. Only excuse is not clear and obvious error condition which I would dispute.

Back
Top Bottom