Hecky presser today

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Because that's definitely the best way to handle young, England youth international players who score well over a goal a game at their age group and have had had senior success before they are 20.

Tell em to do as they are told, cheeky buggers.
But put him with 20 year olds in am England team and he’s lucky to get 10 minutes and if he does get 10 minutes nobody notices

He never adresses the point he skirts around every subject

You would assume that is how he speaks to the players sometimes you need to call a spade a spade if the players are been told there playing ok then they will think that level of perofrmamce is ok
He was asked if McB was playing and he answered “no”. He was asked if Jebbison was back in training and he answered “no”.
Asked about Arsenal he gave a decent all round comment.
He made it clear that we are in a league of 5/6, despite the banality of the question.
How much clearer can he be ?
I have relistened to the interview and there is not one question that he “skirts” around apart from players gambling, where he indicated he had no knowledge.
By all means criticise how he performs on match days, but be fair to him when he gives interviews to journalists who rarely ask insiteful questions.

Last edited:
Perhaps because the quality of those asking the questions is not great and lacking in detailed medical knowledge
Get Tobey Foster to interview him he’s pretty good with pinning politicians down sure he would research his time at Barnsley Leeds Hibs and United before wading in

My views are pretty clear but don’t understand why anyone would slate an interview ?

It’s not an easy task being him right now. Think it’s a decent interview.

Are we treating McBurnies injury on the NHS?

Agree. I want him gone (unfortunately as I really wanted him to succeed) bit some will find fault with whatever from PH at the moment. Not sure what he has done wrong in that interview. Thought he spoke well.

Now his use of subs... rigidity in sticking with 5 at the back until injuries finally dictated a change, amount of injuries, after match comments after an 8 nil record defeat...etc etc, could be better. If your going to have a pop at the man at least make it about something that he is struggling with.

Back
Top Bottom