Hecky presser today

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He must know the general mood is one of the lowest it’s ever been, facing a pretty much nailed on loss next game.

Not sure there’s much he can say really at this point.

Maybe Baldock back and McB fit enough to play? Think that’s the best we can hope for, and no more injury announcements.

The bloke doesnt half waffle without saying anything

"If a couple of our results when the other way " Yeah but They didnt because we have been the worst team in the league
He must be getting ready to go into politics

"George (Baldock) has trained today, it’s good to have him in that position.”

“One or two getting closer, like Will Osula and Max Lowe, but not available for us.”

Speaking about McBurnie: “Not trained and will get a scan today on that injury.”

The bloke doesnt half waffle without saying anything

"If a couple of our results when the other way " Yeah but They didnt because we have been the worst team in the league
I have carefully listened to the whole interview and cannot see that he waffled or failed to answer clearly each question asked. Some are trite questions but that is not his fault.

I have carefully listened to the whole interview and cannot see that he waffled or failed to answer clearly each question asked. Some are trite questions but that is not his fault.

He never adresses the point he skirts around every subject

You would assume that is how he speaks to the players sometimes you need to call a spade a spade if the players are been told there playing ok then they will think that level of perofrmamce is ok

He's got to try and look at the positives I suppose and he's right McBurnie effort Vs Everton and/or not as many mins added Vs spurs and we might have 2 wins. You could also throw in conceding late Vs city and forest and we could be looking at 8 points.

But for me the issue is we aren't having big enough control on games. At this level we aren't likely to dominate for 80mins of a game. But we aren't dominating at all, and we are seeing our better play for handfuls of minutes per game. And then we revert to clearing our lines and not keeping possession.

I'll be stunned if we even get a draw on sat. As sad as that sounds.

Vs Wolves we have a fighting chance but they've shown they are decent. We have to play well to win, can we play well....?

Hardly inspiring confidence again. Every press conference he gets away with not facing a roasting for these injuries is a travesty.

Why has it taken us 5 days to send McBurnie for a scan?

That's what I thought, surely that's not normal protocol.
If you don't know what's wrong then he might have been making the injury worse this week.

Also does anyone know the situation on Jebbison?
What is his injury and when he is expected to be back.
Thought it strange how Hecky didn't reveal anything about him and the journalist didn't ask any further questions about him.

That's what I thought, surely that's not normal protocol.
If you don't know what's wrong then he might have been making the injury worse this week.

Also does anyone know the situation on Jebbison?
What is his injury and when he is expected to be back.
Thought it strange how Hecky didn't reveal anything about him and the journalist didn't ask any further questions about him.

Few rumours

1 he's picked up an STD
2 he's picked up a genuine injury
3 United are fucking about with his contract like we did with Illy prior to him playing for us
4 not publishing on here

Few rumours

1 he's picked up an STD
2 he's picked up a genuine injury
3 United are fucking about with his contract like we did with Illy prior to him playing for us
4 not publishing on here

I haven't a club what's happening but based on Hecky's sharpness when hearing the word "Jebbison" and his reluctance to offer any info on Jebbo
I'd go for option 3 and to be fair, if he's taking liberty's then don't blame the club for bringing him down a peg or 2.

I haven't a club what's happening but based on Hecky's sharpness when hearing the word "Jebbison" and his reluctance to offer any info on Jebbo
I'd go for option 3 and to be fair, if he's taking liberty's then don't blame the club for bringing him down a peg or 2.
We’ve been told by the club that Jebbison is ill, and won’t be featuring for the foreseeable.

Because that's definitely the best way to handle young, England youth international players who score well over a goal a game at their age group and have had had senior success before they are 20.

Tell em to do as they are told, cheeky buggers.

Back
Top Bottom