Have the club accepted relegation?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I suspect the quoted numbers for Jags are enormously exaggerated.

I’d still offload him though.
I've seen 2 websites quoting his wages at 50k a week, way above any other player. Sounds a lot but what would he have been on at Everton? A lot more than 50k

As this thread shows it's a good job we don't have fan ownership dictated by self portrayed Big Blades.

Sensible decisions require taking the emotion out of the situation.

As this thread shows it's a good job we don't have fan ownership dictated by self portrayed Big Blades.

Sensible decisions require taking the emotion out of the situation.

Reasonable comment. No emotion, just fact, we haven't won in 20 games. And more importantly doing the same things again, we don't look like doing so.

Reasonable comment. No emotion, just fact, we haven't won in 20 games. And more importantly doing the same things again, we don't look like doing so.
Think you're missing my point.

I've said the club should be realistic and put most of their efforts into preparing for next season, rather than putting most of it into this when staying up is near impossible.

The Big Blade comment was aimed at those who are letting their desire to look like bigger fans than taking an objective look at the situation.

At this rate we’ll be accepting 2 consecutive relegations - I honestly don’t care - just want us to see the team have a go at the opposition and look like we might win a game. All so predictable at moment

We can’t even score a fucking goal. These players are very quickly turning their legacy to shit.

If the club is going to show absolutely no ambition and simply accept relegation then us fans will follow suit... watch the attendances tumble (post covid)

Shameful that HRH is letting this continue.

Isn’t that some sort of football manager nonsense though?
Dunno for sure, but makes interesting reading and would account for Lunny’s desire to move on.
The numbers match some other quoted figures that have been bandied around in newspapers...maybe they all use this site....:)

If SUFC Management are paying Jags £50k per week they should have their brains replaced with a cabbage.....It would be an improvement.

We accepted relegation when Wilder wasn't sacked after the West Brom defeat. If you are serious about staying up, you can't keep your manager after losing to a relegation rival, especially such a shocking start to the season.

The club accepted relegation in the summer when we lost PL quality (JOC, Hendo) and didnt sign any PL quality.

Back
Top Bottom