Hats off to Bobby

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Dkc

Reaction score
MOTM for me. Best performance in a Blades shirt. Total class.

Getting better and better. How many assists does he have?

Getting better and better. How many assists does he have?

Quite a few I reckon. I had to point this out to someone on here recently when they said he didn't offer much going forward.

He's got a great cross on him. Certainly one of our best players at the moment. To think, we swapped him for McMahon as well. It's undoubtedly Clough's best bit of business in my view.

Quite a few I reckon. I had to point this out to someone on here recently when they said he didn't offer much going forward.

He's got a great cross on him. Certainly one of our best players at the moment. To think, we swapped him for McMahon as well. It's undoubtedly Clough's best bit of business in my view.
Some want the spectacle of an overlapping full back. I do't think he will ever be that. however the crosses he puts in are fantastic, if the strikers would have performed better we'd have a lot more goals.
3 cracking tackles last night in the first half, one he got booked for.

Agree my MOTM too - and so said Ken Jnr.
So many good performances from all the lads but those vital tackles and the quality of the free kick strike that lead to the goal were the clinchers

Great player in Utds graveyard position ,it always been our weakest position as long as Ive watched Utd (46 years). he has the potential to become one of our best left backs. My daughters hero already.

Back
Top Bottom