Incoming? Harry Darling

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jesus Christ at last there's some sort of sensibility in the Rumour Mill during an active transfer window.

The back 3 that finished last season will start next season 100%.

Any targets will have been told this and may not fancy a spell on the bench.
So what did the players who Fulham and Bournemouth acquired as maybe 3rd choice in some instances think to this?

Excuses excuses.

Before we lose our shit over not signing all these players do we have any positive information that we have actually been after them or are they just names some of our fans “like the look of”?
You could say that about literally any player we’ve been linked with though. All we have to go off largely is reports in the news and ITK posts.

You could say we’ve got every single target we’ve been after since Maupay, who is to my knowing the last player we were DEFINITELY in for who went elsewhere. But we know that’s not the case.

Regardless to that if we weren’t in for Darling it’s a big mistake in my opinion, we have Gordon and Lopata as backup centre halves at the moment.

You could say that about literally any player we’ve been linked with though. All we have to go off largely is reports in the news and ITK posts.

You could say we’ve got every single target we’ve been after since Maupay, who is to my knowing the last player we were DEFINITELY in for who went elsewhere. But we know that’s not the case.

Regardless to that if we weren’t in for Darling it’s a big mistake in my opinion, we have Gordon and Lopata as backup centre halves at the moment.
I know this is the Rumour Mill section and that’s what it is for but sometimes it goes well overboard about people that may well not be anyone the club are actually after. Making a suggestion about a player and having opinions is fine but going absolutely mad if the club haven’t actually agreed with them is pretty ridiculous in my opinion.

I know this is the Rumour Mill section and that’s what it is for but sometimes it goes well overboard about people that may well not be anyone the club are actually after. Making a suggestion about a player and having opinions is fine but going absolutely mad if the club haven’t actually agreed with them is pretty ridiculous in my opinion.
I agree going berserk about it when there’s no proof we were in for them is a little bit OTT. But when there’s news of a player on the move, who could and would improve our side in a position we need strengthening in, I can understand why fans get a bit het up about it. Especially when we haven’t done any business and have lost our best player, and look like losing our next best player.

We will have to really go some just to replace him/them - nevermind the rest of the business we need to do.

I get it completely and I’m as keen as anyone to see some activity but the way people end up falling out and hurling angry comments at each other in here about things that probably weren’t ever on the cards is over the top. I hate the transfer windows I genuinely do because it just gets so bloody fractious amongst our own fans.

I get it completely and I’m as keen as anyone to see some activity but the way people end up falling out and hurling angry comments at each other in here about things that probably weren’t ever on the cards is over the top. I hate the transfer windows I genuinely do because it just gets so bloody fractious amongst our own fans.
Shut up, don't tell me how to be. You don't own me!

Shut up, don't tell me how to be. You don't own me!
I'll see you both in Argos car park at noon.

Back
Top Bottom