Happy Birthday to us!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Happy Birthday. And well done Foxy and Linz for all your hard work and dedication.

Happy Birthday. :)
Apart from you 2 who were the first few members?

I always visit Bladesmad before I look in here. I like to save the best til last.

heres to getting it right soon

only kidding
bang up job on a commodore 64

will send you this latest ferguson tape recorder for faster up loads
download.jpg

Whilst the site has been around in some guise for longer, it's 10 years today since I made live the current incarnation of the forum! :)

Thanks to all members for being a part of the place and here's to another decade.

Happy birthday forum.

What a fecking blatant plug to get more likes on here ;)

Sitters will be shittin' 'is sen

Many happy returns for S24SU :D
And thanks for all the fish.

It'll allus be remembered that the day it started, Cilla was only 62

Happy birthday and thank you for just being there and doing what you do.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and a big THANK YOU to M & L for all the hard work they have put, and are putting into, the forum; also for organising tables for special occasions so we can meet face-to-face with fellow forum members.

The best football forum BAR NONE!

:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and a big THANK YOU to M & L for all the hard work they have put, and are putting into, the forum; also for organising tables for special occasions so we can meet face-to-face with fellow forum members.

The best football forum BAR NONE!

:)
Bar none? Where's that?

You getting confused with all bar one old boy?

Happy birthday and I know you couldn't have done it without me.You're welcome.

Thanks Foxy and Linz for this forum. First place I come to for anything Blades related. Looked at many forums over the years but this is the only one I felt comfortable joining and contributing to. Long may it continue.

Happy birthday.
I've not been with you too long but I'm on here like a 14yr old lass on Facebook now. It's going to get me fired by my boss one day because I'm on my phone so much but until then I thank you for all your hard work and look forward to many more birthdays in the future.

Congratulations by far the best SUFC forum, and better than all other football forums I have glanced at............. However finding my right partner on here has been unsuccessful, could we have a lonely hearts section or better man needs a shag section, it would brighten a dull evening up somewhat❤️

Happy Birthday! From humble beginnings to this. Whoda thunk it.

Back
Top Bottom