🎂 Happy Birthday to us!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
S24SU_Bday.png

Whilst the site has been around in some guise for longer, the start of August brought us to 18 years since I made live the current incarnation of the forum! :)

We'd like to extend a thank you to all members (and reading non-members) for being a part of the place and here's to a great season back in the Premier League!

Whilst we've had a lot less free time of late, having had real babies to work on, we hopefully continue to serve our intended purpose and hope that people find our efforts worthwhile.

Happy Birthday S24SU forum! it's not just a name and a website, it's a community enhanced by the presence of all of you Blades (and the odd welcome supporter of other clubs).

Whilst the site has been around in some guise for longer, the start of August brought us to 18 years since I made live the current incarnation of the forum! :)

We'd like to extend a thank you to all members (and reading non-members) for being a part of the place and here's to a great season back in the Premier League!

Whilst we've had a lot less free time of late, having had real babies to work on, we hopefully continue to serve our intended purpose and hope that people find our efforts worthwhile.

Happy Birthday S24SU forum! it's not just a name and a website, it's a community enhanced by the presence of all of you Blades (and the odd welcome supporter of other clubs).
Well done and thank you for the enjoyment .😁

This is a great forum, everyone has the chance to give their views if they want. I will donate summat next time I get paid. congrats on 18 years.

Having donated you the finest poster this site has ever had all those years ago - owmuchareraulandroddersgerrin?

WELL DONE TO YOU BOTH AND THANKYOU!!!

Thanks for all your continuing efforts and time into running this site. I don’t know what we would all do without it?

To Linz the sheriff: keep banning all the bad guys 😊

To foxy, the biggest Itk’er on this board: start letting the cat out of the bag……. please 😁

Quite simply the best Blades forum whether you read only, post infrequently or are all over it like a rash.

Well done for getting the site going and more importantly keeping it going.

Not living in Sheffield, during League 1 years, I used to tell the late Fulwood Blade that I struggled to get up to date info on United and he suggested I try going on S24SU - with the proviso that I should never get involved with one particular individual who has been banned recently. I lurked for a while but eventually joined. It remains the only social media I have anything to do with.

Eighteenth, you'll be off to the pub then tonight and tomorrow and buying drinks all round for us all. 😂 😂 😂

I was a former member of the Crossed Blades forum (whatever happened to them btw?) but after moving to London in 2010, I joined S24SU two years later on the recommendation of the late, great and still sadly missed Bounds Green Blade.

Congratulations to all members of S24SU on our 18th birthday and a heartfelt and sincere thank you to Foxy & Linz for the time and effort you both put into this wonderful forum. ❤️❤️❤️

Happy birthday and thanks to Foxy and Linz for creating this forum and the time and effort you continue to spend. 🎂🍻🎉

Just for old times sake, do you have a screen-grab of what the forum looked like 18 years ago (so we can see the improvement) ?

Thank you both for all your work. I think I’ve been here from the beginning (ish) as a lurker but try to contribute in recent years. What you’ve made is brilliant, seriously. The best thing to come out of it for me is forum footy which I really enjoyed until recently when I had to just give up football.

I’ve set up a monthly contribution to the forum. Hope more can do the same.

Keep up the great work. There aren’t many people in the world that create stuff so good from nothing.

Congratulations Foxy & Linz - you'd be getting out around now if you'd committed murder! Cracking little forum which has grown over the years.

Myself, i've only been here 14 years but it's been 14 years well wasted and my time here has outlasted all of my relationships to date!

Not sure about the 'all' but I love your positivity.

Thanks for everything you have done.

I joined in 2015 with definite clapper tendency and have done a bit of WUM with part timers.

Great sire, mainly decent people and by the way, Linz is right*.

*Grandad of a new Blade in February this year.
My daughter is a Blade (2nd game; Battle of Bramall Lane) and son-in-law is a Blade.
More highs, lows and general shit to come. It's what we do.

Last edited:
Congrats! My Missus is jealous how much time I spend on here 😅 How many members do we have?

We've had a few culls of inactive etc, but over 14k registered. Large numbers only view logged out.

Back
Top Bottom