Guilty !

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

beightonblade

On yer bike !
Reaction score
Not one ounce of sympathy from me !
Throw the keys away and let him rot...............................absolute disgrace the sentence is too light.

I pretty much agree with what you say. All his own fault, the man's a fucking idiot - and I say that even if he gets acquitted on appeal. If he'd kept his dick in his pants, he - and we - wouldn't be in this position.

Thats me done on all this now, what has happened has happened, if we don't go up we don't deserve to go up. As for ched i believe he did something that happens all the time joined in with a mate she decided the next day she'd been used. That is my opinion i hope ched appeals and gets off. That is all i will say on the matter. UTB

Mixture of feelings at the moment. Anger at Evans, sympathy for the lad and his family, but also a thought about what young men know about rape laws. If a woman is incapacitated, for whatever reason, she CANNOT give consent. I know that, I'm sure most do, WHY are some males so far behind the door they do not get it ? I'll bet a pound to a penny Evans did not even realise it was rape, the brain dead idiot. Surely football clubs should cover this area, young men, immature and vulnerable as part of their pastoral remit.

David Pinder sorry to pi** on your strawberries but your "opinion" doesn't matter.

Mixture of feelings at the moment. Anger at Evans, sympathy for the lad and his family, but also a thought about what young men know about rape laws. If a woman is incapacitated, for whatever reason, she CANNOT give consent. I know that, I'm sure most do, WHY are some males so far behind the door they do not get it ? I'll bet a pound to a penny Evans did not even realise it was rape, the brain dead idiot. Surely football clubs should cover this area, young men, immature and vulnerable as part of their pastoral remit.

I think part of what you say explains some of the reaction on here.

If she is incapacitated and CANNOT give consent, how is it possible for one guy to be guilty of rape and the other not?

I think part of what you say explains some of the reaction on here.

If she is incapacitated and CANNOT give consent, how is it possible for one guy to be guilty of rape and the other not?

The only thing I can think is that it all started a lot earlier for CM. CE turned up long after the initiation.

Back
Top Bottom