Greetings from Mexico!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

edhernoriegad

Reaction score
I had the honor of visiting Sheffield for a whole month (when they were in the Championship) and I fell in love with the Blades. I now support them from the distance, but always watching their games and looking for any updates.

Cheers

GO BLADES

Wow, Mexico Blade eh! Keep it up:D

Welcome to the forum, hope to see you around!

hola hombre! welcome to the forum pal

we now have a mexican blade a french blade and a russain blade bloody hell we get around

Hello :) Welcome to the forum.

Nice to see the Blades getting some worldwide exposure :)

gezblade said:
Welcome,

Where do you live in Mexico, do you have a local football team there? Maybe we could swap a few players :D

Im from Monterrey (Mexico's industrial capital <-- non needed), we have two football teams, I support one called TIGRES UANL (Tigers UANL stands for the state university). tigres.com.mx

Walter Gaitan is our best player ... I'd make a swap for Jagielka and Paddy ... :p

Check him out.
youtube.com/watch?v=SS9zBM0bigs

Welcome aboard, buddy!

Is Walter Gaitan a striker? Tell him to send his CV to Neil Warnock. :D

Where's the original poster when you need him (or her), going to Monterrey tomorrow for a week and was hoping for the local intelligence 😅.

Main objective is not to end up with my head on a stick !

I'm off to Mexico this week and going to watch Tigres play. Playing Cruz Azul at the Azreca!! Can't wait.

I'm off to Mexico City this weekend too. Blades game kicks off around 7am (I think) on Sunday. Not sure if I'll make it to a game.

Back
Top Bottom