Great Escapes

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

To be fair, i don't think 5 points adrift with 13 games left would constitute as a great escape. As you said yesterday Bergen, teams 5 points adrift with two games left still have a fighting chance. It's not over yet by a long way.

you are forgetting our players and manager. get your 1979/80 retro shirts out boys!

To be fair, i don't think 5 points adrift with 13 games left would constitute as a great escape. As you said yesterday Bergen, teams 5 points adrift with two games left still have a fighting chance. It's not over yet by a long way.

The arithmetic says it's not all over, but arithmetic doesn't take account of how our players lack any kind of resilience or mental fortitude.

We have just followed up a defeat against the nearest catchable team to us, with throwing away a 2 goal lead against one of only 2 teams that were below us. And we let them score 3. That's a total of 7 goals conceded this season to a side that has as much difficulty scoring as we do.

don't give up hope chaps, I remember when my team were 11 points behind with only 9 games to go and then we got beat 3-0 by our nearest rivals, but we still managed to stay up

don't give up hope chaps, I remember when my team were 11 points behind with only 9 games to go and then we got beat 3-0 by our nearest rivals, but we still managed to stay up

Any of your players available on loan?

Fuck off you clever knees up muvvah brahn cant

Ah but we won't get away with playing ringers.

They're forgetting our two great escapes in 1990/91 and 1991/92 (particularly the first one), although Sky don't like to accept that football existed before they invented it in 1992.

Fuck off you clever knees up muvvah brahn cant

Don't worry he is obviously doesn't know anything about his own club.

On the day we played West ham, we were third from bottom, 2 points ahead of them. Charlton were fourth from bottom a further points ahead. After beating West Ham we swapped places with Charlton and were obviously 5 points ahead of West Ham.

I don't know where this 11 points adrift has come from. Probably the same fantasy land that entitled them to cheat.

Back
Top Bottom