Goal music - vote

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

im fine either way i liked the dur dur dur song under warnock era when i was growing up & the no music is fine because it the massive moments like last kick winner v gills, mcnulty v saints or che brace v spurs the noise is incredible.

but i will say i think the kids will benefit are more the purpose of this than us because they'll enjoy the dancing & the inclusion

Only if you're wrongly interpreting 4'33 as silence. Rather, it reflects Cage's philosophy that all sound can be music and plays a part in the listener's experience. It's when the musician stops that the audience truly listens. More succinctly, the crowd's reaction is in and of itself the perfect music after a goal.

I'm glad you asked.

mrlogic.jpg
To be fair Poker I jut thought StringJ was just calling me a Twat. As such I perched myself on the twat stool in the corner for what I considered a twatish amount of time. Four minutes 33 as it happened! o_O

In summary:

If I could be arsed to do something that I can't be arsed to do then I'd spend my time sabotaging another club's vote because...I'm not really sure why. But I can't be arsed.
The club is crap.
And I know how everyone thinks.

Tragic and depressing just about sums it up.

Geeoer Fatty. Like me you are just an incorrigible Bladey Blade. :)

In summary:

If I could be arsed to do something that I can't be arsed to do then I'd spend my time sabotaging another club's vote because...I'm not really sure why. But I can't be arsed.
The club is crap.
And I know how everyone thinks.

Tragic and depressing just about sums it up.

Haha you are a fool.

Cue goal music...everybody sings. Then goal music stops and...everybody stops.
When I worra lad, we used to be singing before we scored, after we scored and even after the oppo scored to try and lift the team we support (not watch!!)

......there is no one who loves it or thinks it's a brilliant idea........

I don't like the goal music, but I presume that to state the above you've asked everyone to make sure that no on likes it. Can't remember me being asked one way or t'other.

This is absolutely ridiculous.

If this 'poll' is sufficient to get goal music back at the lane, it's just another nail in the coffin of this incompetent, out of touch board.

What on earth are they doing, firstly having a poll for this, and secondly having one online where anyone can vote.

If I was on Twitter and someone retweeted a vote for another club to have goal music, I would vote yes just because it takes no effort and it's funny to have other clubs embarrass themselves with this tinpot, atmosphere-killer of an idea.

Some people are, at best, ambivalent to goal music but there is no one who loves it or thinks it's a brilliant idea. There's nothing unique about it and it has grown men standing there half-arsed mumbling to the tune of a (rather shite) song from the early 80s.

Tragic. Tragic on the pitch. Tragic off the pitch. So chuffing depressing supporting Blades nowadays.

And pumping their arms like a scaffolder circa 1990 who's just gone to his first rave and done an e.

Cue goal music...everybody sings. Then goal music stops and...everybody stops.
When I worra lad, we used to be singing before we scored, after we scored and even after the oppo scored to try and lift the team we support (not watch!!)
That's when the Shoreham was the Shoreham.
Dosent take much to out sing them these days fucking got out sung by Fleetwood and Bury at home.

That's when the Shoreham was the Shoreham.
Dosent take much to out sing them these days fucking got out sung by Fleetwood and Bury at home.
When was that? I seem to recall often hearing John Street singing 'sing up Shoreham'. And then us singing 'up Shoreham, up Shoreham, up Shoreham'. Lol.

When was that? I seem to recall often hearing John Street singing 'sing up Shoreham'. And then us singing 'up Shoreham, up Shoreham, up Shoreham'. Lol.
Hey I was a John St Terrace West regular for years then moved up to John St Stand west side Lane End before that.
Some proper Chanters on the John St.

Hey I was a John St Terrace West regular for years then moved up to John St Stand west side Lane End before that.
Some proper Chanters on the John St.
John Street, John Street give us a song.

Back
Top Bottom