Goal Keeper poll

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who Should start in goal remainder of the season?

• Grbic

Votes: 29 5.8%
  • Wes

Votes: 283 56.9%
  • Davies

Votes: 42 8.5%
  • The exhumed corpse of Fatty Foulke

Votes: 143 28.8%

• Total voters

Genuinely pissed off that grbic earns money from these performances. God knows how he has a career as a goal keeper, I wouldn't trust him as a ball boy with his catching and athleticism.

Fat kid off the Kop who once played in goal cos he couldn’t fucking hack it outfield and can still put one foot in front of the other without falling down the steps ???

✅

UTB

I think I would rather we just gave the kop a massive sack of balloons and everyone tries their best to get them into the 6 yard box.
Gribic would stand more chance of saving a few shots if he was cemented to a giant Subbuteo base, attached to a massive plastic handle, which went through the back of the net and into the kop, and which was controlled by about 12 blokes, heaving it from one side of t'goal to t'other.

Gribic would stand more chance of saving a few shots if he was cemented to a giant Subbuteo base, attached to a massive plastic handle, which went through the back of the net and into the kop, and which was controlled by about 12 blokes, heaving it from one side of t'goal to t'other.
I had exactly this idea but didn't dare post it - bravo to you , good sir

Can somebody explain why Amissah hasn't had a chance? Is he not ready or not good enough or what?

Maybe we should do what we did as kids and put the crappest outfield player in the net,like Kes

Back
Top Bottom