Getting behind the team and Hecky

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

moody1889

Reaction score
I like many thought Hecky was a cheap option that would struggle and thought that we wouldn't go anywhere with him at the helm.

But what Hecky has done over the years was bring back stability and brought the club and fans back together again after the sh*t show which was Wilders second season and the disaster that was Jokanovic's short stay at the club.

I have had my rant and said what I really think of Ndiaye and the circus surrounding him thanks to the powers that be Who caused this mess and Ndiaye and his agent.

But today is another day and no player is bigger than our club and we go again.

We will get nowhere turning on the lads or or turning on Hecky, our fans need to do what they do best and that is make the lane a fortress once again.

We need to make it as raucous as possible and be the 12th man for the team .

It is time to move forward and get behind Hecky and the lads, players come and go but we the passionate fans of the club don't we are Blades for life and regardless of personal opinions.
When all is said and done each and every one of us on this forum all want what is best for the club.

We have enough with other clubs fans hating on us and laughing at our expense over the circus with Ndiaye it is time to stand together.

I really hope that the Prince and co wake up and support one of the best managers we have had and the adversity he has had to deal with.

Let's wait and see who comes through the door and get behind the lads and stick fingers up to each and everyone of the doubters of our club.

COYRAWW UTB!!

Indeed. I'm thoroughly pissed off at what I'm convinced will be the worst bit of business the club has done in a long, long time, but that's nowt to do with Hecky, nor the squad that's left, and will naturally be right behind them come August 12th

Indeed. I'm thoroughly pissed off at what I'm convinced will be the worst bit of business the club has done in a long, long time, but that's nowt to do with Hecky, nor the squad that's left, and will naturally be right behind them come August 12th
Exactly we all know how much Hecky loved Ndiaye and how much he wanted to keep him.

But he is gone now it is up to the recruitment team to bring in several players to help us compete.

All I want to see is our team compete and not capitulate like we did under Wilder because he waved the white flag after a falling out with Wilder and we don't want history repeating itself.

Personally, I think Ndiaye will struggle at Marseille.

He's going there where they expect him to perform, where as with us there was no expectations, he had no pressure. I think he'll be back in England within 2 years.

One thing I hope though, is Hecky comes out and tells it how it is, don't brush round it to keep Ndiaye happy and none of this "well he's not our player anymore" bollocks. Lay into him and let everyone know he's left us in a mess with his snakelike antics.

Last edited:
Ndiaye will be difficult to replace, but remember when we sold brooks and got promoted with the money. We're bound to feel downhearted about losing him, but if Hecky can get a couple of decent players in with the money, it gives us more depth than we would have had.

He's going there where they expect him to perform, where as with us there was no expectations, he had no pressure. I think he'll be back in England within 2 years.

One thing I hope though, is Hecky comes out and tells it how it is, don't brush round it to keep Ndiaye happy and none of this "well he's not our player anymore" bollocks. Lay into him and let everyone know he's left us in a mess with his snakelike mess.
What makes you think hecky's gonna change tact?

One thing I hope though, is Hecky comes out and tells it how it is, don't brush round it to keep Ndiaye happy and none of this "well he's not our player anymore" bollocks. Lay into him and let everyone know he's left us in a mess with his snakelike mess.
Just as long as he never steps foot back in the lane I will be happy.

I do not want anyone that is not fully committed to our club regardless of how talented they may be.

Pride passion and commitment to our club superceed any talent.

Ndiaye will be difficult to replace, but remember when we sold brooks and got promoted with the money. We're bound to feel downhearted about losing him, but if Hecky can get a couple of decent players in with the money, it gives us more depth than we would have had.
I was downhearted till I found out how he has behaved.

I do not have any time for anyone that can do that to our club and embarrass us like that.

That is not the actions of someone that cares about our club so I say good riddance to him.

Other than both Manchester clubs,Arsenal and Liverpool i doubt Ndiaye would have been happy to stay at any other British club if Marseille came calling.It was the only fear that they would take advantage of the fact that he could be available for nothing,with no competition because he made it clear he didn’t want to go anywhere else.The fact that they were prepared to pay £20m plus *20% sell on to take the player now rather than wait 12 months for the certainty of a freebie is astonishing.
I honestly think that the his love affair with Marseille was more that of his Papas and i am sure that is what made him choose to accept their offer in the end,if not for his dad i think he would have stayed…..very sad really.
*Not likely to happen if he is true to his word and only wants to play for Marseille !!!

I was downhearted till I found out how he has behaved.

I do not have any time for anyone that can do that to our club and embarrass us like that.

That is not the actions of someone that cares about our club so I say good riddance to him.
no me neither him his father and agent have used the club to manufacture this move and i dont like that yes hes served us brilliantly but hes done it for me with all these clever antics and tactics theyve used no one player will ever be more important than the club forget him now and get behind all the new lads we bring in and the rest of the team starting a week on saturday

no me neither him his father and agent have used the club to manufacture this move and i dont like that yes hes served us brilliantly but hes done it for me with all these clever antics and tactics theyve used no one player will ever be more important than the club forget him now and get behind all the new lads we bring in and the rest of the team starting a week on saturday
What gets me is the way he has left not that he has left.

He could have left with the fans blessing had he done it the right way but he has scored a major own goal now.

I am pretty certain Billy won't have taken too kindly to being messed around either it must have been embarrassing for him too.

One thing I hope though, is Hecky comes out and tells it how it is, don't brush round it to keep Ndiaye happy and none of this "well he's not our player anymore" bollocks. Lay into him and let everyone know he's left us in a mess with his snakelike antics.
I don't.

Look at the level of opposition.

Probably at least 40% of the division are no better than the Championship he's just excelled in.

Another 40% would likely struggle to get out of the bottom 6.

The remaining ones are the team he plays for and and the other CL lot including PSG who can basically decide each year if they will let anyone else win anything or not.

He'll do fine. But he'll need PSG to implode to actually win anything.

If he does amazing I look forward to Barca coming for him.

Then let's have 20k fans bombarding the OM message boards!

I don't.

Look at the level of opposition.

Probably at least 40% of the division are no better than the Championship he's just excelled in.

Another 40% would likely struggle to get out of the bottom 6.

The remaining ones are the team he plays for and and the other CL lot including PSG who can basically decide each year if they will let anyone else win anything or not.

He'll do fine. But he'll need PSG to implode to actually win anything.

If he does amazing I look forward to Barca coming for him.

Then let's have 20k fans bombarding the OM message boards!
Trust me if Ndiaye leaves them for a bigger club I will be the first to give them some much deserved stick.

I have never known a teams fans act so classless.

Trust me if Ndiaye leaves them for a bigger club I will be the first to give them some much deserved stick.

I have never known a teams fans act so classless.
That's it. If they'd have been magnanimous then you'd be following him with interest.

Unfortunately they've come over like a right bunch of classless scrubbers.

More depth ?
Well , we’ll be deeper in it

That's it. If they'd have been magnanimous then you'd be following him with interest.

Unfortunately they've come over like a right bunch of classless scrubbers.
That is exactly it that is one of the reasons I cannot wish Ndiaye luck, sad really because I always thought he had his head screwed on he has handled this appallingly and left our management team looking stupid.

You only have to see Sarbs reaction to it to know we have been royally shafted.

Funny how we were told there had been no official bid then bang he was gone.

Funny how people knew he was gone days before the rest of us found out too.

But it is what it is now we have to move forward but I won't be wishing Ndiaye luck he means absolutely nothing now.

He showed his loyalty by telling Everton to fuck off in Jan.

He owed us nothing, he dragged us from the pits of oblivion. If it wasn't for him we wouldn't be "enjoying" PL football this season, more likely planning for a Reading style championship season where we lose all our best players.

So fuck if he changed his mind about a contract? We should've offered it 2 months ago. Even then we didn't need to accept any bids, let him walk out the door for free next summer. He wouldn't 'refuse to play' because a: he's not the type, and b: it would harm his future prospects past Marseille.

Boot on the other foot, you're at Le Harve and you've just been promoted to Ligue 1, you're signing complete unknown quantities, have a weaker squad than last season, and aren't making much of a fist about staying up. United are building a great side in the Prem and look like having a really competitive season. They want you, they're making all the effort in the world to get you even the president is flying to Portugal to talk to Le Harve to get this deal done.

If you tell me you're not going then you're a big fat liar.

Back
Top Bottom