Garbage doing the Haka

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

My point being . . .

That he WAS NOT watching the ball not that he conceded the goal. In that photo he is looking straight ahead.
Yes he's looking straight ahead - at the player who headed the ball from 2 yards away at 60 mph towards him. If he was looking at the ball in the photograph, he would not have been tracking the ball to the moment the Bournemouth player headed it.

Yes he's looking straight ahead - at the player who headed the ball from 2 yards away at 60 mph towards him. If he was looking at the ball in the photograph, he would not have been tracking the ball to the moment the Bournemouth player headed it.

You'd have somehow bloody stopped it :D

But unfortunately for you, a forum is open to all, not just brown nosers, thanks.
It’s not unfortunate. I haven’t complaining about people like you on the forums. Your doing what you do best talking nonsense.

Your free to continue but don’t be upset when people think you don’t know what your talking about. It’s a forum open to all.

Drunk posting BTW..

Made s few good saves today, we will not get the shotz we've took next season..

I think he's made 2 great saves today..

Wes would have saved em easy..

Ffs united give them a fair deal wes will be on more as a no 2 at Bournemouth etc.

The goalkeeper is the least of our problems,it’s the useless twats in front of him you need to worry about !!

No way is that first goal the keeper’s fault. It doesn’t mean he’s a good keeper but at least criticise for things that are actually his fault

Don’t agree about criticising him over that particular goal. He’s constantly rooted to his line though.

He’s certainly not in Michael Verrips territory but he doesn’t look a good keeper to say the least.

Here’s hoping he’s a future number 3

Here's a quite famous of its time photo of Pete Doherty, looking every bit like some smack addled junkie, which he generally was at the time admittedly but someone got lucky with that 250th of a second click of the camera, which appeared in every tabloid newspaper hit piece of the time. Rather akin to taking a still of the goal and saying Grbic isn't looking at the ball... https://corriecanuck.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/pete-doherty-01.jpg?w=326&h=387

My point being . . .

That he WAS NOT watching the ball not that he conceded the goal. In that photo he is looking straight ahead.
Jesus wept...the pace of the ball means it's past his head before he has time to react. How is this so hard to understand?

He's 6 ft 5, the ball was in the 6 yard box, what a poor keeper we have bought. I reckon Wes may have claimed that.

If we are having a clear out, Duke needs sacking.
Watch the corner again. This is not just a cross chucked into the mixer where you'd expect the keeper to come and try to claim it. As mentioned earlier in the thread, show me one Premier League keeper who comes to claim/punch a similar corner whipped into the near post area.

Watch the corner again. This is not just a cross chucked into the mixer where you'd expect the keeper to come and try to claim it. As mentioned earlier in the thread, show me one Premier League keeper who comes to claim/punch a similar corner whipped into the near post area.
You can’t, but that doesn’t fit their narrative though…..

Last edited:
Yes he's looking straight ahead - at the player who headed the ball from 2 yards away at 60 mph towards him. If he was looking at the ball in the photograph, he would not have been tracking the ball to the moment the Bournemouth player headed it.I

I have now seen it but why did he not come to punch it? Looks like he's leaped into the air like a monkey and made no attempt to go for the ball at all. Big Pat would have got a glove on it !

Agree with YDB. 6 yard area is the goalie's. It is his decision, but should dominate it. Grbic doesn't.

Free header from 2 yards out and people are blaming the keeper. McAtee just let his man go. The Bournemouth player was in advance of the near post when he headed it. This is not an area where I would expect the goalkeeper to come for the cross.

It’s not unfortunate. I haven’t complaining about people like you on the forums. Your doing what you do best talking nonsense.

Your free to continue but don’t be upset when people think you don’t know what your talking about. It’s a forum open to all.
Hypocritical, supercilious and a brown noser.

Come home Ramo, all is forgiven. Oh!……..hang on a minute (after seeing the Arse game last night).

Whilst I don't think the keeper is much cop, the OP is ludicrous. There was practically zero reaction time and it was a powerful, unchallenged header. And to an area that the keeper could not have possibly reached to prevent it.

The kind of area that McBurnie is usually defending.

Back
Top Bottom