Garbage doing the Haka

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sorry, seen the highlights - not totally the keepers fault at all. Basically our whole defence has been shambolic all season both now & same with Wes. We need a big leader at the back in the summer. Try & find a Jack O’Connell / Chris Morgan type.

I thought the first goal was keepers ball. Headed in from 3 yards?

Bad marking but a good keeper comes for that.

Three times after including the late goal, he stays rooted to his line.

He made some decent saves today but does not command at all.

Wes rushes out first half like Grbic did and he wellies him into row z and we're down to ten

It was a near post header. How is he supposed to get to that?

How many times do you see a goalkeeper run to the front post to stop a header?

What makes you think Wilder had any realistic say in signing Grbic?
Well if he didn’t (and I don’t for one minute believe that to be the case as he immediately made him his No.1) then he bloody well should have as first team coach?

I think this photo shows it all

View attachment 180418
He is bobbar end of discussion. He doesn’t come for anything. Every corner I thought they were going to score. If the first cross in is punched or collected chances are it significantly reduces the threat of being knocked back in from either side which happened for two of their goals. Not sure how this kid has blagged it to get where he is but in my opinion he’s wank. As for CW’s judgement on this signing - extremely worrying.

Point blank chance? You make yourself as big as possible and hope to block it. No quibbles with that attempt from me.
My point being . . .

That he WAS NOT watching the ball not that he conceded the goal. In that photo he is looking straight ahead.

This thread is a good indicator about who know nothing about football and our club.
Yeah right. Played as a keeper non league, stepfather played league football as a keeper and following United since mid 1960's.

One of the first rules of football is WATCH THE FUCKING BALL. This guy is not, still looking at the Bournemouth players. That was the point, not that he conceded the goal. Thought the photo quite amusing.

He’s looking directly at where the ball has just come from. Are you expecting him to have eyes in the back of his head or something?
No but I do expect him to be watching the ball.

From what I have seen of him so far he is gash, but I'll watch it on Sky later. He hasn't moved his head so not watching the ball. Anybody can see where the ball has come from but a goalkeeper keeps goal not gives a running commentary for those in close vicinity.

No but I do expect him to be watching the ball.

From what I have seen of him so far he is gash, but I'll watch it on Sky later. He hasn't moved his head so not watching the ball.

The ball is behind his head. How can he be watching it without eyes in the back of his head?

You seem to be completely ignoring how quickly the ball traveled after the header. If he had managed to ‘watch the ball’ in that situation he’d have ended up with whiplash.

Back
Top Bottom