Garbage doing the Haka

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Agree with YDB. 6 yard area is the goalie's. It is his decision, but should dominate it. Grbic doesn't.
What about the defenders who don't leave the floor?
Plus if the six yard box is the keepers, they could all push out ready for a quick counter.
Sounds like a plan.

I don't think Bournemouth is a game you pick faults with him. It's clear the goals were McAtee and Osborn's fault, thought I can appreciate the physical limitations of both.

Grbic doesn't convince, at least as of yet, though he did at least pull off a few saves and did well when he came out of his area.

He's not even our worst keeper this decade.
Maybe not even this season!!
I thought it was his best game, he made at least 4 genuine saves, ie ones that he had to move to make but would’ve gone in. He LOOKS like a Premier League goalkeeper, but still makes me incredibly nervous. But then the entire team do, so why single him out, eh?

I don't think Bournemouth is a game you pick faults with him. It's clear the goals were McAtee and Osborn's fault, thought I can appreciate the physical limitations of both.

Grbic doesn't convince, at least as of yet, though he did at least pull off a few saves and did well when he came out of his area.
I thought so too but if Anel bothers to run out with the rest of the defence then I'm pretty sure the lad would've been offside and the physical mismatch wouldn't have mattered.

First is poor from Mcatee but BBD also steps forward as the ball comes in whereas if he stays where he started he probably at least challenges the scorer. All in all pretty crap on both but not just mcatee and ozzy.

Whilst I don't think the keeper is much cop, the OP is ludicrous. There was practically zero reaction time and it was a powerful, unchallenged header. And to an area that the keeper could not have possibly reached to prevent it.

The kind of area that McBurnie is usually defending.
But he had time to jump as if participating in the Haka - dickhead. If he had come out for it he might have deflected it. And yeah I was a goalie.

But he had time to jump as if participating in the Haka - dickhead. If he had come out for it he might have deflected it. And yeah I was a goalie.
Just watched it again having seen this thread, he clearly has time to get to it an punch it away but opts to stay on his line instead. Although the marking is shocking too.

Back
Top Bottom