Fulham there for the taking

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

A really poor looking Fulham side, devoid of confidence and easily swept aside by Chelsea’s youngsters (plus Thiago). Jimenez looked distraught when he left the pitch, Willian looks disinterested and Fulham offered precious little up top. Even Paulinho looked ineffective. Both Chelsea’s goals came from sloppy defensive errors.

Fulham’s two wins, this season, came against Luton and Everton. Saturday is there for the taking if the players believe.

They looked terrible last night. We need to go and get 3 points against these for sure.

I’m actually hoping Burnley win tonight, it gives them 4 points and keeps our mini league tight, Wolves spoilt it by beating City but if we get something from Fulham we're still only a win away from getting out of the bottom 3, not bad considering our results.

Last thing we want is a hard to beat(ish) team like Luton getting 7 points and breaking away.

We just don’t want to get cut adrift.
I completely understand your thinking.
But we NEED Burnley and Luton to drop as many points as possible.
I understand we need a 3rd team to finish below us but it won't be good for anyone if we stay rock bottom.
We need to scrape ourselves off bottom, get 2 sides below us, build our confidence, then go after a Everton or Wolves.

Willian smile?, the most miserable footballer ever, never seen him smile, hope he doesn't on Sunday 🤞
Seen him smile a hundred times! A quick Google backs this up. He smiles.

A really poor looking Fulham side, devoid of confidence and easily swept aside by Chelsea’s youngsters (plus Thiago). Jimenez looked distraught when he left the pitch, Willian looks disinterested and Fulham offered precious little up top. Even Paulinho looked ineffective. Both Chelsea’s goals came from sloppy defensive errors.

Fulham’s two wins, this season, came against Luton and Everton. Saturday is there for the taking if the players believe.
They are, but so are we. That's the issue.
Two wins? My my, how I could only long for two wins.

If we don't forge some sort of sustained pressure in this game though you can kiss goodbye to a win until at least November. Project Derby will then be well and truly on.

They are, but so are we. That's the issue.
Two wins? My my, how I could only long for two wins.

If we don't forge some sort of sustained pressure in this game though you can kiss goodbye to a win until at least November. Project Derby will then be well and truly on.

We could get to 9-10 games with 1 point on the board. Over a full season that’s 4 points. The current level of performance means that’s conceivable.

Just us and Bournemouth without a win now. Nothing from Fulham, and hecky is done for, sad to say this.

Oh I bet Fulham are are taking Imodium Extra at the thought of facing us !!!!
With how they looked this is a must win game for them. They looked like a mid table Chanpionship side. The players they have don’t seem to be of premier league quality.

They are in for a dog fight without Mitorovic and they need as many points as possible.

Yes I will be travelling south in an optimistic mood after watching their defence against Chelsea make our defence look look like world beaters. I was there when Illy scored that wonder goal and we do seem to have a voodoo on their manager having done him as Everton manager as well as Fulham . Going to be warm so choice of boozer is critical hence were we all drinking ? Putney or Kings Rd area ?

We’re conceding 20+ shots every game it’s just the sort of game they’ll be relishing to get back to winning ways.

We need a win asap but with ManUtd & Arsenal next up after the international break it’s pretty much a must win for us.

One thing going in our favour is that Fulham have only scored 5 goals all season and they've conceded 12. That said their two wins came against Everton and Luton, so they'll view themselves as the best of the worst. With home advantage and us resembling an absolute footballing mess in every department but the goalkeeper I can see us getting a 0-0 draw at best, but expect a narrow loss without us scoring. Fulham will be targetting us a must win and will know our vulnerabilities.

It's okay though, I expect Hecky to have done his homework and he'll make changes in the 75th minute like he always does, when it's been obvious all game where the problems are and what changes are needed earlier. "Errrr, yeah. We're still learning and training hard midweek."

Back
Top Bottom