Fulham there for the taking

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The Bohemian

Reaction score
A really poor looking Fulham side, devoid of confidence and easily swept aside by Chelsea’s youngsters (plus Thiago). Jimenez looked distraught when he left the pitch, Willian looks disinterested and Fulham offered precious little up top. Even Paulinho looked ineffective. Both Chelsea’s goals came from sloppy defensive errors.

Fulham’s two wins, this season, came against Luton and Everton. Saturday is there for the taking if the players believe.

A really poor looking Fulham side, devoid of confidence and easily swept aside by Chelsea’s youngsters (plus Thiago). Jimenez looked distraught when he left the pitch, Willian looks disinterested and Fulham offered precious little up top. Even Paulinho looked ineffective. Both Chelsea’s goals came from sloppy defensive errors.

Fulham’s two wins, this season, came against Luton and Everton. Saturday is there for the taking if the players believe.

True....but then you could argue Fulham might be more fired up and see us as a rare chance to gain some confidence, suppose 1st goal will be important.

Points would be great but I'm looking at the starting set up, the tactics, general performance and effort/ confidence of the players.
It's that old saying, a manager can't legislate for or control one-off results but they can usually control performances, tactics and effort.

Phew, that's oraight then 👍🏼

Difficult to overstate just how much the late show at Spurs and horror show against Newcastle will have knocked the confidence of the players. Not just because of the results, but also because of a number of decisions that went against us in both games.

Hopefully now they've had a chance to reset and recognise this as a very winnable game. Easy to forget we were improving in every game until the Newcastle game which knocked them for six.

Anel,far post header,0-1 Blades.
I agree and they leave plenty of space to exploit👍

Difficult to overstate just how much the late show at Spurs and horror show against Newcastle will have knocked the confidence of the players. Not just because of the results, but also because of a number of decisions that went against us in both games.

Hopefully now they've had a chance to reset and recognise this as a very winnable game. Easy to forget we were improving in every game until the Newcastle game which knocked them for six.

I'd like to forget it too, but they knocked us for eight not six!
😉

Jimenez and Willian will have the smiles back on Saturday............we can cure manic goal droughts for depressed players (Richarlison) fear not Jimmy and Willy.....Doctor Blades are on there way.

You just know that Jiménez is going to score his first goal in about 3 years against us...

That said I think we can grab a result there.
I was thinking that the entire time he was on the pitch last night....

Let's get some luck and avoid things like that!

COYB

Four rows from the front, me. Going to be showing their fans a selection of shots from my OnlyFans to bump up dem subscribers.

Four rows from the front, me. Going to be showing their fans a selection of shots from my OnlyFans to bump up dem subscribers.
Pretty much where moDtheGod and I were when we beat them last time (Ndiaye wondergoal). The camera lingered on us then, unsurprisingly.

I have given up trying to predict what might happen now, as the last few results seem to have sucked any optimism out of me.

But, as others have said I could see us getting something here if we play well, and they drop a few bollocks.

The first win has to come somewhere, right? And for the record once it does, I think the confidence will flood back into the players.

I’m actually hoping Burnley win tonight, it gives them 4 points and keeps our mini league tight, Wolves spoilt it by beating City but if we get something from Fulham we're still only a win away from getting out of the bottom 3, not bad considering our results.

Last thing we want is a hard to beat(ish) team like Luton getting 7 points and breaking away.

We just don’t want to get cut adrift.

Jimenez and Willian will have the smiles back on Saturday............we can cure manic goal droughts for depressed players (Richarlison) fear not Jimmy and Willy.....Doctor Blades are on there way.
Willian smile?, the most miserable footballer ever, never seen him smile, hope he doesn't on Sunday 🤞

Far more pace and movement all over the park than us I'm afraid, everybody wanted the ball unlike us, hope I'm wrong but I think we'll get turned over quite easily 3-1 my prediction. Can't see us winning away from home all season, home form will after be our saviour. Forget the Newcastle result if you can it was a freak. You could see the lads were totally pissed off going in 3 down thanks to some awful decisions. We get shit decisions by the ref and VAR every week nothing said, Liverpool get shitty end of stick once a season and everyone is up in arms.

I think we could have a few dangerous attacks, all depends on how Hecky sets us up and how he wants to go about it. The first goal is crucial.

I’m actually hoping Burnley win tonight, it gives them 4 points and keeps our mini league tight, Wolves spoilt it by beating City but if we get something from Fulham we're still only a win away from getting out of the bottom 3, not bad considering our results.

Last thing we want is a hard to beat(ish) team like Luton getting 7 points and breaking away.

We just don’t want to get cut adrift.
Draw please tonight. Two points shared between the rivals rather than three.

Back
Top Bottom