Freeman Baldock Bogle

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

A few years ago there was a genuine discussion on who was best Freeman or Baldock.

This season thee has been a genuine discussion on who was best Baldock or Bogle.

You know who comes out on top every time?

Fucking Furious George, that’s who.

View attachment 157852
Freeman in the League One promotion season was unreal. 11 goals for a RWB.

#61 😉.

UTB

Liked Freeman, love Baldock, Bogle is ok as cover.

There was a game on TV against...Derby I think, where I would swear Freeman was hungover.
My mate stood on his foot in Popworld one night. Hugged out an apology and all was well, but noticed at that point he was just there on his own steaming.

1681464031638.png

Bogle might not be bothered, but we've all got George wrong if HE isn't bothered

George has a great attitude and would run through a brick wall for United but along with McB and Robinsion he's a ticking time bomb and needs to reign it in regarding discipline.

I bet Bogle's a latte man, and asks for extra milk, with sprinkles and shit. George is an espresso man, but gets a pint of it.
I reckon George drinks those tiny coffees you get in Portugal. Lines up along the bar, downing one after another.

George has a great attitude and would run through a brick wall for United but along with McB and Robinsion he's a ticking time bomb and needs to reign it in regarding discipline.
How many red cards has George received since he signed for us?

You are right, only a matter of time before he kills someone. 😄

Back
Top Bottom