Freeman and Jebbison

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Freeman is a busted flush. Can't even get on the pitch when we need goals.

Jebbison is never going to be ahead of the 6 professional strikers.

Can't see Jebbison going out now that Moose is crocked, 6 weeks until he's "fit" and then it'll be another 3 before he's actually fit, so keep him around.

Freeman will be here because no-one else would want him on a perm I imagine, think we want money for any senior players leaving.

Why? You don't think he's better than Burke?
I've not seen enough of him to know but Doesn't he play in tbe centre?

Jebbison is too raw. There's a team plan and he needs a run of games at a lower level to improve his all-round game.

I don't think Jebbison should go on loan. Loans are for players that need to get games to improve because they are quite a bit behind the level of the first team. That's not the case here. I think both Jebbison and Freeman should be in this side

Sounds like an estate agents or a firm of solicitors.

I've not seen enough of him to know but Doesn't he play in tbe centre?

Jebbison is too raw. There's a team plan and he needs a run of games at a lower level to improve his all-round game.
I'd love to know what this team plan is that all the other non-scoring strikers are attuned to, but Jebbison can't pick up.

He must be incredibly thick if he can't adapt as much as Brewster, who runs away from space and Burke who seems to want to use the space beyond the white markings if the pitch!

Get him in.

I don't think Jebbison should go on loan. Loans are for players that need to get games to improve because they are quite a bit behind the level of the first team. That's not the case here. I think both Jebbison and Freeman should be in this side
Agree with Jebbison, he looked as good as anyone when he played at the end of last season.

Given that we can't rely on Moose and Burke isn't a forward by any measure I can't understand why Jebbison isn't involved most weeks.

Freeman is a strange one, there is no sign that SJ rates him, just as Wilder didn't seem to and 12 months not really doing anything at Forest. It's not a good picture

Back
Top Bottom