Free Season Tickets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bertie Mee

Reaction score
I think this season is the highest recorded for season ticket sales. Therefore as a fan base we committed but the Prince has clearly not and now look at the state of us! A laughing stock, embarrassment, debacle are all describing words of our team/club this season. The signings have been abysmal. Look at the latest one Garbage sorry I meant Grbic has he actually made a save since being at the club? Wilder’s decision making by putting him straight in as number 1 before he had even cleared passport control is an awful decision. Immediately alienating Wes and by all accounts this bring one of the reasons there is infighting behind the scenes. This was always going to be the case with Wilder. Head scratching decision making, stubborn, and carrying old grudges (see Archer) there’s just too much baggage with him we should have stayed well clear. If however the Prince is adamant that Wilder is the answer then in my opinion he should have let the season take its natural course with Hecky and then brought Wilder back after relegation so that he could lead us back to the promise land next season. As it is now people are already looking towards next season and wondering if Wilder is the right man to do that job. All in all the responsibility lays squarely at the feet of the Prince. Rightly or wrongly the reappointment of Wilder, lack of investment, and unrealistic valuations of the club to complete the sale of. The least he could do to try and placate our incredible supporters is offer free season tickets to all current season ticket holders for next season. Thoughts?

I think this season is the highest recorded for season ticket sales. Therefore as a fan base we committed but the Prince has clearly not and now look at the state of us! A laughing stock, embarrassment, debacle are all describing words of our team/club this season. The signings have been abysmal. Look at the latest one Garbage sorry I meant Grbic has he actually made a save since being at the club? Wilder’s decision making by putting him straight in as number 1 before he had even cleared passport control is an awful decision. Immediately alienating Wes and by all accounts this bring one of the reasons there is infighting behind the scenes. This was always going to be the case with Wilder. Head scratching decision making, stubborn, and carrying old grudges (see Archer) there’s just too much baggage with him we should have stayed well clear. If however the Prince is adamant that Wilder is the answer then in my opinion he should have let the season take its natural course with Hecky and then brought Wilder back after relegation so that he could lead us back to the promise land next season. As it is now people are already looking towards next season and wondering if Wilder is the right man to do that job. All in all the responsibility lays squarely at the feet of the Prince. Rightly or wrongly the reappointment of Wilder, lack of investment, and unrealistic valuations of the club to complete the sale of. The least he could do to try and placate our incredible supporters is offer free season tickets to all current season ticket holders for next season. Thoughts?
What a laugh with no season ticket sales where do we get a budget from the prem money however much you think it is would get swallowed up within months.
Hard to beleave you think that is realistic.
DO you ?

What a laugh with no season ticket sales where do we get a budget from the prem money however much you think it is would get swallowed up within months.
Hard to beleave you think that is realistic.
DO you ?
I may be wrong but I thought 90% of the revenue came from the TV money. ST money would equate to around £10/12M? I’m not saying it’s realistic he’ll probably do fuck all but it would be the right thing to do to repay the heartache we’ve faced no?

I got a text from my dad last night saying he wouldn’t be renewing, I was going to renew just to save mine and the kids seats but there’s not much point if he’s not keeping his. That’s 5 that won’t be renewed with my nephew as well.

He's already doing the least he can do

If I had a season ticket I'd pay someone to take it off me, and I hope if I contemplate buying one in the future one of my mates gives me a good smack in the teeth to bring me back to my senses

Aye the clubs fucking minted isn't it? Next seasons gonna be almost too easy let's throw £10m away

I thankfully I didn’t go to this one, but I’ve suffered the rest of em.
But I’m at a point now where I’m more likely to admit that I own a Stylophone and Jim’s Fix it badge…than a SUFC season ticket
Here's my Jim'll fix it badge

Attachments

• Jim'll Fix it.jpg
    Jim'll Fix it.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 21
The running down of the contracts, which moron gave him this advice, what player is putting his body on the line knowing he won't get a club in the summer if he got injured..

What was his quote "they try harder to get a new deal" I bet most of them have deals ready to go at other clubs on more money, and those clubs have probably said subject to being fit..

Aye the clubs fucking minted isn't it? Next seasons gonna be almost too easy let's throw £10m away
Did I say either of those things? I was just suggesting how we’ve been fucked over it would be a nice touch. Course it ain’t gonna happen.

Had a season ticket for 42 years. I’m not attending any more matches this season and not renewing next season. If the Board and players don’t give a monkeys chuff, why should I fucking subsidise them? My piss was boiling last night thinking of these wasters getting into their Mercs, Audis and BMW’s probably not even bothered about the lack of effort they show. Always said, I’ve never minded losing if the effort is there. nothing wrong with that. If they go down fighting, no shame in that. But this lot? Arseholes to a man.

Next season we’ll need the money, he needs to go all Chansiri on us and offer a freebie next time we’re in the PL.

Garbage actually made a good save in the second half. Might have been 0-6 by then though.

I may be wrong but I thought 90% of the revenue came from the TV money. ST money would equate to around £10/12M? I’m not saying it’s realistic he’ll probably do fuck all but it would be the right thing to do to repay the heartache we’ve faced no?

No, because you are still getting a service. You might not be getting rthe result you want, but you are still getting 90 minute of football against the best players in the world.

Your suggestion makes little sense what so ever, not business, nor in the real world.

That's a huge amount in the Championship. The club needs ticket money a lot more in the Championship than in the Prem.

Well I've a funny feeling they're going to be disappointed when the time comes to renew.

No, because you are still getting a service. You might not be getting rthe result you want, but you are still getting 90 minute of football against the best players in the world.

Your suggestion makes little sense what so ever, not business, nor in the real world.
Fine we deserve nothing then we just sit back and enjoy being the most humiliated team ever in the premier league

Why? Every club needs all kinds of supporters and especially needs to generate new followers willing to spend their money
I do remember a set of blokes and their kids who sat in front of us during the Warnock PL season, they’d clearly spent Saturday afternoons in some S11 coffee shop/wine bar or went cycling/played rugby.

They turned up for the season and laughed (well it was more a chortle!) when Unsworth scored for Wigan and we got relegated, the kids were gutted. Never to be seen again.

The adults were the kind of fans we didn’t need, however I hope Tarquin and Farquhar came back when they were old enough to buy their own tickets.

Don't know about free season tickets, but he can at least freeze the price again after this shit show of a season. He ain't going to get what he wants for the club, he doesn't have enough to fund it, he's got loads of players that aren't good enough who've been here too long and a manager desperate to keep in a job he should never have got back, be bold PA, appoint a new manager from outside the SUFC bubble now, this might encourage fans to renew/ buy season tickets, that will soon be on offer, let him bring his new ideas and go for it , let the new man sort the squad out at season end and give us some hope!

Can't see prices going up in real terms! That would be a real kick in the bollox after the horrible experiences we have endured this season.

I suspect the club may get a shock this time around when it comes to season ticket sales. Hope I'm wrong.

Fine we deserve nothing then we just sit back and enjoy being the most humiliated team ever in the premier league
Which. Statistically we are not... but hey ho.

Yes the season is a joke and we haven't wven been able to maintain any sort of competitive nature. Nobody can argue the fact that it simply hasn't been good enough on the pitch, it has beem simply awful.

What you can easily argue however is the lack of business sense in your demand for some sort of refund / free season ticket. It makes zero sense and is never in a million years going to happen! I too am a season ticket holder and I understand what I am paying for and what I should expect for my payment, which ultimately is 38 games of Premier League football. The level of performance and what we achieve from said games is a complete gamble on my part.

Sooo in terms of season ticket expenditure, yes we should completely sit back and accept it. In terms of being a football fan, it is hard to accept substandard performances yes.

Free?
It genuinely feels like they should be paying us to watch this shit at the moment, seriously!
Sorry, but the aren't fucking palming a season ticket off on me for next season after this years shit show without offering some form of incentive. Maybe a free lift to the ground, free beer or lap dancers on the Kop, or sommat'.
utb

Free?
It genuinely feels like they should be paying us to watch this shit at the moment, seriously!
Sorry, but the aren't fucking palming a season ticket off on me for next season after this years shit show without offering some form of incentive. Maybe a free lift to the ground, free beer or lap dancers on the Kop, or sommat'.
utb
I will give you a lift to match if you can organise free beer and lap dances on the kop mate! Bring back the bladettes for the pub league eh.
Best thrill I had was when this lass walked down row AA and grabbed each bloke’s willy that she walked past. You should have seen smile on this old guys face near me. 😁

Back
Top Bottom