Free agents

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You're right! I'm just reading the updated rules, which are obviously intended to stop clubs doing as I suggested.
I don't think they make it particularly clear what is/n't allowed regarding loans from abroad and lower leagues but a max of 2 Prem loans with a max of one from a club will make it challenging especially as Utd will either need to improve or bring in cover/competition in almost all positions - the only possible exceptions being CB (Egan/AA) and RWB (Bogle/Baldock).
I think you can loan as many as you want from abroad/the football league.

4 players I'd be looking at bringing in on a free to bolster the squad. I know all are championship but I believe these can all make the step up

Ryan Manning, Swansea
Pukki, Norwich
Jake Cooper, Millwall
Chris Willock, QPR

Is Willock on a free? That would seem worthwhile. But maybe we should steer clear of QPR attacking midfielders who score against us at Bramall Lane. He's missed half the season too

Their more defensive mid, Sam Field, would be worth picking up but no idea if he's out of contract

I'd be in for Chair and Willock at QPR, especially if they go down as bargains may be available. Gyokeres at Coventry would be a good get for the right price. There's a centre back at Blackburn that looks handy (Hyam)..

Requirements:

1 x goalkeeper.

1x LWB (release JLT , JOC, Stevens, Clark and Osborn).

1 x Left footed centre back. Possibly two depending on RND's prognosis

1 x left footed midfielder (thanks and goodbye Osborn and Fleck).

At least one high energy central midfielder (preferably two).

A centre forward. Surely Sharp leaves as I think he'll want to continue playing.

Before that priority should he given to contract extensions for Ndiaye, Anel, Berge, Jebbison, Osula, RND, Bogle (young enough to come again), Mcburnie and any other young lads we wish to retain .

Players we can afford if we go up.
IMO We should start with
Chong, Birmingham
Chalobah, Watford
O'brien, Forest

Chong is a really good shout. I'd take O ' Brien if the scabs are in deep shit and have to offload for a bargain price.

Back
Top Bottom