Roy's View From... Forest Fans Views On Ben Osborn

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'll be posting what Man U fans think of the deal tomorrow and see if I get the time for more. Obviously going to be doing the Barnsley view tomorrow too

Good man. Was tongue in cheek as I can't remember the last time we re-signed a player who's previous club was, well us.

Here is the proper video of Osborn and Hendo walking into Bramall Lane today

Knowing how much Forest fans hate us, those comments are very encouraging. When I look at this signing though, I think back to a certain left-sided midfield player we signed from Barnsley. I'm an incorrigible Blades optimist though so thumbs up to this one.

Knowing how much Forest fans hate us, those comments are very encouraging. When I look at this signing though, I think back to a certain left-sided midfield player we signed from Barnsley. I'm an incorrigible Blades optimist though so thumbs up to this one.
Brian Howard
Remember him scoring the only goal in one of the most dreadful games I ever witnessed at Forest.
It was absolutely freezing
The game was utter shite
Howard scored a bobbler from the edge of the area
Notable for Henderson (not the current one) coming back from injury and looking absolutely gash
Couldn't trap a bag of cement
Threepenny bit head
Slower than the Queen Mary in dry dock

"As “one of our own” I would be sad to see him line up against us."
No need to worry about that fellas!

If that person actually spoke to a Sheffield United coach, it was that Bayliss one that takes us to away games.

Nobody connected to the club would say that surely.

Cheers Roy.

I think that Forest fan might have been talking to me - though I must have had a blackout as I don't remember it.

Pretty much everything I think about this season.

Can't say I've seen too much of Ben, but from many of the comments, I'm imagining him to be the new Stuart Pearce?
Am I wrong?

Sounds a bit like a left sided Bash, but slightly more 'sided'. I don't think he needs a higher accolade.

Disappointed at the lack of Sheffield hating from the Forest fans. Maybe they've finally realised that they are inferior to us.

"Sheffield United are the scum of the earth"

Nice balanced view there!!

Thanks Weirdo,
I was getting a bit embarrassed with all the love there, but the last one made me feel much better....👍

According to them an average player who is a trier. CWAK turn these type of players into world beaters.

Excellent signing then.

Absolutely,
McGoldrick and Clarke have been called non - tryers and lazy at past clubs, so what will Wilder achieve with somebody who has a great attitude to begin with
I expect a £50 million offer from Chelsea in 12 months time

What’s really interesting and becoming consistent when I read these recent reviews ,is that other club fans irrespective of their opinion of the particular player in question , universally recognise what a great manager Wilder is and how he makes the best, no in fact improves players at Utd. Leaves me warm inside.

“Sheff Utd are the scum of the earth”

Sense of pride at being a fan of a proper shithouse club.

Encouraging this. Seems like a good lad, good attitude, good work ethic, willing to show for the ball and be in possession and happy and able to fill in in a number of positions.

In a 25-man premier league squad, he'll be an incredible useful acquisition.

Back
Top Bottom