For all you going to Chelsea ...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

stuie01

Reaction score
Lets make a red and white effort for the team. Lets create a great cup-final like atmosphere similar to the last day of last season. We need people with red and white balloons and red and white tissue paper to be thrown up when the players come out for the start of the game. It will look great and also spoil their blue little shit-hole :D

Seconded :)

We still have a three year old bag of balloons knocking about and no doubts our little lot will be in high spirits - travelling down on Friday night.

Jose Mourinho praised our atmosphere at home and has been known to slate Chelsea's... let's show them how it's done not just for the Chelsea match but for the rest of the season.

Personally Im not really bothered about making it like a cup final. They are in the same league as us so why should we act differently to how we were at Wigan or Blackburn?

It's just another game of football, and to be honest I'm more excitied about going to Old Trafford. At least that is a decent stadium and has a better team :)

But they copy and r in red 2 - we need to lift the atmosphere like it was at everton and turn it into red and white

we didnt have balloons or inflatables at everton or newcastle and there the best two away atmospheres i can remember (partly becuase i wasnt drunk but there we go)it was amazing.
i agree with mousey no balloons why make it different for the sushi eating mercedes driving stuck up west londoners

But they copy and r in red 2 - we need to lift the atmosphere like it was at everton and turn it into red and white

But that can be done with just constant singing and really good support. I think the balloons and ticker tape just makes us look like a lower league team who are really greatful to get chelsea in the cup.

Creating the atmosphere like at Newcastle or Everton just needs everybody on their feet singing and shouting.

Seen as its Paddy day the same day. I think we may be going dressed as leprechauns

Lets make a red and white effort for the team. Lets create a great cup-final like atmosphere similar to the last day of last season. We need people with red and white balloons and red and white tissue paper to be thrown up when the players come out for the start of the game. It will look great and also spoil their blue little shit-hole :D

should do this all the time i reckon it would look good. mite as well go and enjoy it i suppose because its what football is all about enjoyment at end of day not life or death, go enjoy it and make them see what us northeners are reaaly like when it comes ot football

Maybe you should get to some away games then Mitch:p

Personally Im not really bothered about making it like a cup final.

The ticket price is as much as a cup final would be ;)

I just think that we should go all out for the atmosphere for the rest of the season. We've got 10 games to attempt to stay in this division... we can do our bit and trust the players to do theirs.

We'll probably be the only ones making any noise, Stamford Bridge will be like a morgue if what Mourinho said is anything to go by.

Tickets for Shed End Upper tier go on open sale today at CFC... I'm going down there after lunch. Wahoo! Come on You Red n White Wizaards!

Back
Top Bottom