Football & Alcohol appreciation society of S2

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SwissBlade

Reaction score
In a bid to Unite Blades fans and a follow on from Flawed plan for a more inclusive group, lets call that group Blades. We have but two requirements to become a member of this group.

- Blades Fans only - No requirement to have a prefered playing style, Season Ticket, Away membership just a love for the Blades. Politics or school book club memberships have no bearing on your application. I'd even throw this out to fans of other clubs who have an affinity to the Blades (minimum requirement is a hatred of Leeds, Pigs but preferably both).
- Alcohol Lover - You must obviously enjoy a tipple, which one is entirely your choice, be it Lager, beer, Vodka, whiskey, Wine, grappa, cognac, calvados or whatever, you're all welcome. Just don't turn up with a alcopop unless you intend to mix you Smirnoff Ice with Stella to make yourself a Turbo Shandy. Cocktail lovers are also welcome, so long as your cocktail of choice is something respectable like a Negroni or a Stolli-Bolli or similar, its up to you!

The great thing about this group is that there is absolutely no hierachy of egotistical executives, just turn up talk about what you want and drink what you want.

The next Meeting and subsequent meetings will be whenever and wherever the Blades play, but don't feel the need to just stick to match days and around the grounds, the meetings can be anywhere and anytime. The definition of a group meeting is 2 or more persons who meet the above criteria.

Can I suggest that you bar anyone who thinks that Blakes 7 was actually pretty good?

Maybe a nominated game where all members have to drink Turbo Shandies prior to the game might be an idea. It could numb the pain.

Comrades (ale lovers, literarure readers, left leaning voters and total football lovers) Beware of this we :heart: hoof propoganda.

Just like the BNP line 'we're not racist, we just want a cap on immigration' there is more to this than meets the eye. Be prepared for lager, drinking, book burning, Blackwell defending and George Osbourne condoning.

Comrades (ale lovers, literarure readers, left leaning voters and total football lovers) Beware of this we :heart: hoof propoganda.

Just like the BNP line 'we're not racist, we just want a cap on immigration' there is more to this than meets the eye. Be prepared for lager, drinking, book burning, Blackwell defending and George Osbourne condoning.

Interesting slant Ollie, so the best you can do is try to tarnish the fully inclusive Blades group with links to racist groups (which are totally unfounded)? Things are getting bad for you. You're starting to sound like Gadaffi now.

How's your Garden thread going? Getting any support on that are you? ;)

Come along with your real ale and books, you're more than welcome of course

Interesting slant Ollie, so the best you can do is try to tarnish the fully inclusive Blades group with links to racist groups (which are totally unfounded)? Things are getting bad for you. You're starting to sound like Gadaffi now.

How's your Garden thread going? Getting any support on that are you? ;)

Come along with your real ale and books, you're more than welcome of course

Yeah pal, this thread is really kicking off isn't it. My RAPFA comrades have spotted your hidden agenda. The BNP example was illustative, a metaphor and a spot of satire/irony. Something you clearly struggle with. The point is that most can see that you're hyporcritical 'all inclusive group' is just a front for a bunch of lager loving, Wilson hating, hoof lovers.

Yeah pal, this thread is really kicking off isn't it. My RAPFA comrades have spotted your hidden agenda. The BNP example was illustative, a metaphor and a spot of satire/irony. Something you clearly struggle with. The point is that most can see that you're hyporcritical 'all inclusive group' is just a front for a bunch of lager loving, Wilson hating, hoof lovers.

Ollie, Ollie, Ollie, there you go again trying to get competitive and create these imaginary divides.

If you don't wish to be part of the all inclusive group thats fine, but the invite has been extended to yourself. If you wish to discredit this and acuse it of being something its not then thats also fine.

Satire and irony? You'll have to help me with that :) The only ironic thing I can find is that you claim to be some sort of guru on literature but your grammar and spelling is not exactly text book, but that would just be picking on you.

If you want to put me in a category, stick me in the Red wine swilling Wilson hater otherwise you're just factually incorrect (nothing new for you though is it)

Cough...

Gentlemen... can we play nicely please?

While certain members appear to be on a mission to divide and conquer, I would ask that others don't allow them to be successful.

It's all coming across as rather Wednesday-esqe.

Can I suggest that you bar anyone who thinks that Blakes 7 was actually pretty good?

That's me out then.
Jenna, Soolin and Servalan often captured my interest

Attachments

• 4780629889_652093317b.jpg
    4780629889_652093317b.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 22
  • 200px-Soolin.jpg
    200px-Soolin.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Servalan.jpg
    Servalan.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 22
Cough...

Gentlemen... can we play nicely please?

While certain members appear to be on a mission to divide and conquer, I would ask that others don't allow them to be successful.

It's all coming across as rather Wednesday-esqe.

Perhaps you need to start a group? Blades Fans Allied Against Division and Discord (BFAADD)? Anyone who isnt against division and discord can fuck off.

>Can I suggest that you bar anyone who thinks that Blakes 7 was actually pretty good?
ooh servolan.. what a bitch ;-) i won't go there.. plus i dont' drink alcohol so i'm out

Back
Top Bottom