Fleck

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just seen that Fleck played all of the 90 minutes from last week so is this yet another freak injury in training?!

Flecks not the future

At least it will force us to do something different which many posters want

As good as he has been for us he must now be seen as a squad player nothing more

Duffy said he was walking on it, should be 5/6 weeks no longer

As good as he has been for us he must now be seen as a squad player nothing more
We ain’t got nobody in our squad what does what fleck does. Who do you play instead? The 2 boys from city ain’t the answer The championship is ruthless and ruthlessness is what fleck gives the team gonna be a big big loss

We ain’t got nobody in our squad what does what fleck does. Who do you play instead? The 2 boys from city ain’t the answer The championship is ruthless and ruthlessness is what fleck gives the team gonna be a big big loss

Doyle had a very good spell in the Championship with Cardiff last season. I’m very much a Fleck fan, and think he often gets unwarranted stick on here, but saying he’s ruthless is well wide of the mark based on his recent performances

McAtee isn’t and never has been seen as a Fleck replacement.

Doyle had a very good spell in the Championship with Cardiff last season. I’m very much a Fleck fan, and think he often gets unwarranted stick on here, but saying he’s ruthless is well wide of the mark based on his recent performances
I must have missed something.How come he started in Flecks place tonight?

Well well another injury but oh we haven't got a problem and the camel breeder won't be putting his hand in his pocket
Not the first time you've said this. If you're a grown man, get a grip of yourself.

Another injury, jeez. Doyle looks the part to me though, and think he was probably intended as first choice in Flecky's position.

Back
Top Bottom