Fernandinho

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If Diego DiGirolamo couldn't make it with his name, what chance for this lad and his basic name, I also prefer my Brazilians to have extremely long and complicated names, but just use the one - like Marcello dos Santos Cipriano that we just referred to as 'Marcello'.

Wasn't he called John Marcelo in the local papers - because they had to type every player's first and last name?

Wasn't he called John Marcelo in the local papers - because they had to type every player's first and last name?
Yes, a woman typing the Green Un report told Tony Pritchett that every player in the team line ups must have a christian name and a surname so Tony replied "Ok John, then!"

Ok. Fair enough. Bye. 👋

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Thanks for your interest. If you value my opinion so highly I will do a "Hot or Not" with SUFC players.

John Gannon. Hot or not? Or, if you prefer, swipe left or right?

Attachments

• 40424-zoom.jpg
    40424-zoom.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 11
I think it's similar to rising ballers where Illman Ndiah comes from.
Yep, that's right, to be brutally honest I think Illman has of late, suffered some what of a reality shock since his sudden arrival in the Championship, something perhaps enthusiastic young players are not quite ready for when it happens.

If you value my opinion so highly

Lower than a snake's belly IMHO.

Credit to you for your ongoing one man pig annoyance mission, but you are way beyond tiresome.

You will be only the second poster I've ever put on 'ignore' and a hope a few others do likewise.

Yep, that's right, to be brutally honest I think Illman has of late, suffered some what of a reality shock since his sudden arrival in the Championship, something perhaps enthusiastic young players are not quite ready for when it hahappens.
Probably also due to the increase in media coverage, and opposition watching videos 24/7 researching opponents, 20 odd years ago a 'new' player usually had a season before the opposition worked him out or countered his abilities, sending coaches to see him play, now everything is on YouTube etc

I think Brazilians have a certain whiff about them, well the last time I was up close to one it was

Back
Top Bottom