Fernandinho

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Another keeper or another forward or a wind up ??

Welcome and good luck to the lad, time will tell, he needs to push his way up through the ranks of our list of strikers, may or maybe not be a big ask. UTB

This lad is prime give him a run in the first team possibilities for our lot

Pushing his way up through the ranks of our list of strikers might not be that difficult! 😄
I believe Kinetic is a South London Academy team, who appear to have a decent pedigree for producing young players.

He's Brazilian so that's enough for some to assume he must be good.

Then again fuckwits Robinson and Blackwell went to Sao Paolo snd came back excited about how big the players were.

I'm sure if he's got any Brazilian fancy dannery we'll soon knock it out of him.
We can't be having any of that entertainment bollocks
In years gone by I'd wholeheartedly agree with you and its clear some fans still crave those days. Surely though you can see this manager actively encourages skilful attacking players.

Failed at a Brazilian academy and was released so he moved to England to try his luck, he has a lot to prove. He is also described as a winger.
Fine with that, so it's a case of being patient and let the lad develop

Start him vs. Stoke based solely on his name and nothing else.
If Diego DiGirolamo couldn't make it with his name, what chance for this lad and his basic name, I also prefer my Brazilians to have extremely long and complicated names, but just use the one - like Marcello dos Santos Cipriano that we just referred to as 'Marcello'.

If Diego DiGirolamo couldn't make it with his name, what chance for this lad and his basic name, I also prefer my Brazilians to have extremely long and complicated names, but just use the one - like Marcello dos Santos Cipriano that we just referred to as 'Marcello'.
Edson Arantes Do Nascimento didn't do too badly.

Back
Top Bottom