Fernandinho Macedo

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Greeny96

Reaction score
Looks like we’ve picked up another player from the Kinetic Foundation in London. Same place we picked up Kamarl Grant from and Norrington Davis spent two years there before joining us
No idea of his position but with a name like that, might be one to keep an eye on.
3B0F1078-6110-493D-8951-11C1E425311C.jpeg

But….. if you prefer local supermarkets….
Will Macedo….?
I’m here until Tuesday……

I don't watch many youth games so I might be way off the mark but from what i've seen he does look a prospect. Good technical ability, pace and positive play. Marsh looks a good player as well.

I don't watch many youth games so I might be way off the mark but from what i've seen he does look a prospect. Good technical ability, pace and positive play. Marsh looks a good player as well.
I just watched the highlights and both stand out.
They both need to muscle up though. They still look like kids.. i know they are still only 19, but it's the physicality step-up that will be tough for them. Especially as Centre Forwards up against mature centre halfs

I just watched the highlights and both stand out.
They both need to muscle up though. They still look like kids.. i know they are still only 19, but it's the physicality step-up that will be tough for them. Especially as Centre Forwards up against mature centre halfs
This, absolutely.
Marsh looks to have a Brooks (David) build, but playing down the middle with your back to goal means you're going to get chewed up in the men's game unless you get a little bigger.
He's the prospect that excites me the most, I just hope he fills out and gets stronger, rather than him having to taylor his style to suit his frame.

And since its not a Marsh thread, yeah Macedo looked a class act last night.

Started watching some youth highlights on the back of this.

As if they play the first notes of Annie's Song at the start of theses games to no crowd 🤣 🤣

They should stop doing it at actual games too. It's cringey

What!? Why at actual games? AS would be alover, or we'd only come into unison for the end part.

What!? Why at actual games? AS would be alover, or we'd only come into unison for the end part.
I've always found it embarrassing TBF.
We know how to sing it at away games, so why do we need a prompt at home games?

For me we should play it in full just before kick off. We always play it in full after a big win in the cup, or promotion etc. so why not just play it in full 3minutes earlier. Liverpool play you'll never walk alone in full. They don't just play "When you walk..." then cut the speakers.

EDIT - if the atmosphere continued it wouldn't be as cringey in fairness. I think the fact we sing it, then everybody sits down and shuts up for 20mins doesn't help

EDIT, EDIT - Leeds play MoT and Forest play MoK in full. They don't just prompt.

For me we should play it in full just before kick off. We always play it in full after a big win in the cup, or promotion etc. so why not just play it in full 3minutes earlier. Liverpool play you'll never walk alone in full. They don't just play "When you walk..." then cut the speakers.

EDIT, EDIT - Leeds play MoT and Forest play MoK in full. They don't just prompt.

Each to their own, but I find fans singing along as a club play music to be significantly more cringeworthy.

Also, we don't sing Annie's Song. We sing with different lyrics to a different tempo. I'm a big fan of our anthem but have no interest in listening to John Denver every week.

Each to their own, but I find fans singing along as a club play music to be significantly more cringeworthy.

Also, we don't sing Annie's Song. We sing with different lyrics to a different tempo. I'm a big fan of our anthem but have no interest in listening to John Denver every week.
Forest change the lyrics to Mull of Kintyre

Leeds' Marching on together is a song written for them and released as a single in the 70s

I'm not suggesting I don't like the Greasy Chip Butty.

If we played it in full in the build-up to kick off, we'd still sing it again at kick off anyway, i just hate the pre-game prompt.

Anyway, we've digressed!

Hope Macedo and Marsh can bulk up and get some first team action ready to rip the Championship a new one next year
Marsh yes needs a few pounds macedo not so his forte is the magic in his boots

Put him in the squad for the Fulham game and the opposition may think we've got 2 goalies on the bench.

Started watching some youth highlights on the back of this.

As if they play the first notes of Annie's Song at the start of theses games to no crowd 🤣 🤣

They should stop doing it at actual games too. It's cringey

Stop that "here come the red and white wizards" first, that is embarrassing

Put him in the squad for the Fulham game and the opposition may think we've got 2 goalies on the bench.
I was thinking earlier about the Fulham Macedo. He was from a generation where keepers were relatively short, routinely under 6’, Hodgy included.

I had no idea until just now that he’s actually Gibraltarian, which explains the name and has reached the ripe old age of 86.

Tough call ,id say marsh needs another 2 years ferdi another year but depends on the first teams level,marsh does know where the net is .
But the puzzle is when do you throw them in? Mainoo is only 18 and has had just half a season with Man U first team and he’s in the England squad. Marsh is 19 and we are talking about him needing another 2 years. You have to take some risks and throw them in and see who sinks or swims.

But the puzzle is when do you throw them in? Mainoo is only 18 and has had just half a season with Man U first team and he’s in the England squad. Marsh is 19 and we are talking about him needing another 2 years. You have to take some risks and throw them in and see who sinks or swims.
Look at the different bodies and the maturity of the individual.not every player progresses at the rate of the man u lad

Look at the different bodies and the maturity of the individual.not every player progresses at the rate of the man u lad

Archie Gray at Leeds as well. It’s very rare they’re ready at 18.

What about "care and duty" you can't just throw them in you consider their long term future

Back
Top Bottom