FAO Foxy and Linz

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Angry? Numb? Frustrated? Apathetic?

Maybe a combination of all but I’m glad I’m staying in tonight because I’m certain I’d have boiled over and done something stupid with a few drinks inside me, that’s just how united get me

I wish I could be more level headed but I can’t.

Top of the world when we win and everyone’s best mate, complete opposite when we lose

At least no one knew or cared about us here. We are on the world's biggest domestic stage making fools of the club, fans and city
It’s miles better than it was in league 1. We have a championship team in the prem that’s why we are so bad.

corkysbeard if you find yourself with a sudden urge towards 'the lot' and the smashing up, thereof, we've a bloke who can help you with that. His name's knowsnowt and whilst he isn't the full ticket, he's ours. ❤️

Just a quick update...the ale is not numbing the pain/heartache of today's result!! Hecky needs to man up and resign its the right and only thing to do...Had I've said earlier this is the worse I've felt regarding being upset/angry towards the blades in 40yr...upthemuthafcukinblades!!

Angry? Numb? Frustrated? Apathetic?

Maybe a combination of all but I’m glad I’m staying in tonight because I’m certain I’d have boiled over and done something stupid with a few drinks inside me, that’s just how united get me

I wish I could be more level headed but I can’t.

Top of the world when we win and everyone’s best mate, complete opposite when we lose
If this is true, I fear that you're gonna be a nasty piece of work until at least next May. :(

Baldrick: Right. What is your name?

Edmund: Wibble…

Baldrick: What is two plus two?

Edmund: Oh, wibble wibble.

Baldrick: Where do you live?

Edmund: London.

Baldrick: Eh?

Edmund: A small village on Mars, just outside the capital city, Wibble
Replace Baldrick with hecky & Blackadder with p.a....

Back
Top Bottom