Fantasy Football Squad Builder - 2023/24

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

mattbianco1

Forum Royalty
Reaction score
Assuming that we are promoted. Let's play fantasy football and say we have £100m to spend + 2 domestic loans and 2 foreign loans....

Try to be realistic. Spend away...

Here goes...

GK - Dean Henderson (LOAN) - assuming Forest are relegated and therefore don't take the option to buy
LB - Ryan Manning*, Swansea (free transfer), will leave Swansea at the end of his contract
DCM - Hamza Choudary, Leicester (£10m), if Leicester go down, they may want to keep him
CM - Tommy Doyle, Man City (£15m)
CM - Alex Scott, Bristol City (£15m)
CAM - James McAtee, Man City (LOAN)
ST - Ben Brereton-Diaz, Blackburn (free transfer), will leave Blackburn if not promoted
ST - Cameron Archer, Aston Villa (£20m), number 1 choice for me this one, assuming Boro miss out

We could do with a left footed Anel for the Robinson role too. *could Manning play there?

Oxlade-Chamberlain will be available on a free too :oops: .

Frankly, with the state our finances seem to be in and assuming no new owner with very deep pockets we need to concentrate on clearing our debts and making the club sustainable for the future, including improving the facilities and academy, not spending £100m on players + wages, so Hendo is out straight away with his £100+k per week wage which I doubt he will give up, and I suspect some of the others would be wanting wages way above our budget as well.

Decent list though, with the exception of Hendo and BBD who I suspect would want big wages as well.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom