Fantastic performance but….

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can't help but feel that the Slav era might be like when Kevin Keegan was in charge at Newcastle.
They might score 4, but we'll get at least 5.
I'm looking forward to it🙂

Wasn't a fantastic performance it was a fantastic result, the performance was riddled with mistakes by both teams. Crowd wise piss poor from them
Alright then it was a fantastic result. And I personally thought it was a fantastic performance.

but isn’t your title inaccurate….more balanced opinions would say it was a long way from being a “fantastic“ performance.

the commentators (including Carl Asaba) on RS said we weren’t that free flowing, can play better but didn’t need to get out of 2nd gear
They agreed we were comfortable and deserved winners against (their words) a poor looking over physical Hull team.

Asaba commented that a team hoping for promotion needs to make winning a habit
and its a great sign that we didn’t play our best but won quite easily….it bodes well for the rest of the season.
No it’s not because I thought it was a fantastic performance. I feel like your opinion matters as much to me as Carl Asaba’s, In the very sense of it doesn’t matter at all. My options noon is that it was a fantastic performance. I couldn’t give a shit about you or fucking Asaba

No it’s not because I thought it was a fantastic performance. I feel like your opinion matters as much to me as Carl Asaba’s, In the very sense of it doesn’t matter at all. My options noon is that it was a fantastic performance. I couldn’t give a shit about you or fucking Asaba

Bit unfair on t’old Carl, that. Man’s a legend and a thoroughly nice bloke

It still seems like we have far too many either entitled, negative or pig 🐷 fans who want to moan about us.

Well done to the boys and Slav on a fantastic performance today. UTB 👊🏻
I wouldn't say fantastic granted we didn't get out of second gear bit the fact 1 long ball did us for Tyler smiths goal that wasn't offside still is a worry. A fantastic performance is fault free, but we are moving in the right direction which is encouraging and I thing brewster did well today, he's not gonna get us 15 20 goals bit he's a throat and linked up well today. 3 puts and we keep on moving UTB

I guess it's always been the way and I have to acknowledge I'm pushing 50 and maybe less tolerant of some stuff, but every away day I just think what a load of young pricks we now have following the club.
It's the era we now live in, I reserve judgment on people as with alcohol an substances comes a change of behaviour. What pisses me off is how quick people are to judge of one person's actions based on 5 mins of seeing them. Do what you want when you want within reason, the biggest dicks are those that judge a person based on what they see for an hr an half. Let the kids enjoy them selves you got a problem with what they do go tell em don't bitch about it

I wouldn't say fantastic granted we didn't get out of second gear bit the fact 1 long ball did us for Tyler smiths goal that wasn't offside still is a worry. A fantastic performance is fault free, but we are moving in the right direction which is encouraging and I thing brewster did well today, he's not gonna get us 15 20 goals bit he's a throat and linked up well today. 3 puts and we keep on moving UTB
Wow just read this back and auto correct on Samsung is dire

Can't help but feel that the Slav era might be like when Kevin Keegan was in charge at Newcastle.
They might score 4, but we'll get at least 5.
I'm looking forward to it🙂

Slav wasn't overly impressed with our performance today going on his RS interview. I think he would like to see us get a few clean sheets.

It's the era we now live in, I reserve judgment on people as with alcohol an substances comes a change of behaviour. What pisses me off is how quick people are to judge of one person's actions based on 5 mins of seeing them. Do what you want when you want within reason, the biggest dicks are those that judge a person based on what they see for an hr an half. Let the kids enjoy them selves you got a problem with what they do go tell em don't bitch about it
Took my 15 year old lad to the game today. If I saw him behaving like quite a few of a similar age today I'd knock him into next week.

Maybe you just have low standards.

Being coked up isn't a legitimate excuse for acting like an absolute twat and endangering other people.

I wasn't a total angel at games when I was younger but my misdemeanours were aimed at other like-minded types looking to cause shit.

Took my 15 year old lad to the game today. If I saw him behaving like quite a few of a similar age today I'd knock him into next week.

Maybe you just have low standards.

Being coked up isn't a legitimate excuse for acting like an absolute twat and endangering other people.

I wasn't a total angel at games when I was younger but my misdemeanours were aimed at other like-minded types looking to cause shit.
I don't have low standards pal I've just got the balls to tell people what I think I don't bitch.

My kid wouldn't do that infront of me but what kids do while were not there we'll never know how ever you bring them up or what you might think you know.

Kids are kids let them live and learn by there mistakes if you have a problem with what there doing tell them don't come on social media and cry about it.

I'd stand up for you if I saw wrong I just don't see the point in bitching about people on social media. It's like moaning about your neighbours but then going out an saying hello to them.. grow some bollocks

I quite enjoyed the game today even if it was a scrappy affair littered with misplaced passes. There was only one side showing any quality even if only in patches. We generally out footballed Hull until at 3-0 we took our foot of the gas and Hull then got near enough to try roughing us up a bit.
I thought overall it was a well deserved win then I read the comments on here and have to check that we did actually win today. Never ever have I seen such a negative moaning reaction to a United win must be a real downer for the players if they read any social media, we must have some of the worst fans in the country.

Very good result, sloppy performance today though we could afford it as we are a much better team than Hull who are shit.

Slav also seems to have frustrations with the performance despite it being a good result. I'm glad he does as that's how we improve going forward. However after the total shite of the last 18 months it's just nice to enjoy a regular winning feeling again on Saturday afternoon.

Pleased with the win, pleased that Slav sees the need to improve.

Let the kids enjoy them selves you got a problem with what they do go tell em don't bitch about it
So the drunk/coked up pricks throwing half full cans and bottles about should be allowed to "enjoy themselves" in doing so, but the decent fans going there to watch the footy shouldn't be allowed to enjoy themselves? They should just expect to be hit?

I want to take my 4 year old to games without worrying about him being twatted by a can thrown by a moron. Is that wrong?

So the drunk/coked up pricks throwing half full cans and bottles about should be allowed to "enjoy themselves" in doing so, but the decent fans going there to watch the footy shouldn't be allowed to enjoy themselves? They should just expect to be hit?

I want to take my 4 year old to games without worrying about him being twatted by a can thrown by a moron. Is that wrong?
So you take 1 part of what I said an try and twist it?? If somebody wants to go to the match get pissed sniff coke smoke weed that's totally upto them and yes the should be allowed to enjoy themselves. Now somebody who goes to the match just to chuck bottles cans what ever then no they shouldn't be allowed to do that and enjoy watching the rest of the game, my point is just cos there pissed up sniffing coke whatever doesn't make them a prick, chucking bottles cans makes you a prick.

So you take 1 part of what I said an try and twist it?? If somebody wants to go to the match get pissed sniff coke smoke weed that's totally upto them and yes the should be allowed to enjoy themselves. Now somebody who goes to the match just to chuck bottles cans what ever then no they shouldn't be allowed to do that and enjoy watching the rest of the game, my point is just cos there pissed up sniffing coke whatever doesn't make them a prick, chucking bottles cans makes you a prick.
Sorry, but I’ve got to disagree, I think sniffing Coke in any circumstances, makes you a fucking massive prick.

‘Killing yourselves to live’

Sorry, but I’ve got to disagree, I think sniffing Coke in any circumstances, makes you a fucking massive prick.

‘Killing yourselves to live’
Thats your opinion and your welcome to that.

I've not twisted anything, the thread was originally about idiots squirting ketchup over others, and there's been plenty said about the cans being thrown. It's pretty obvious who's responsible, but I'm sure they're all legends with top bantz

Talking of Sharp ,if he was up for it surely he would have scored that penalty?

Strange logic if you ask me.

Humans make mistakes, and a footballer missing a penalty is the perfect example.
You could argue that his penalty taking ability could be improved, but using it as a metric to categorically determine whether or not he's "up for it" seems very unfair, and a little reductive.

Strange logic if you ask me.

Humans make mistakes, and a footballer missing a penalty is the perfect example.
You could argue that his penalty taking ability could be improved, but using it as a metric to categorically determine whether or not he's "up for it" seems very unfair, and a little reductive.
Tell me about professional footballers,just like racehorses,can’t rely on them from game to game.
No ,point I was trying to make was while it was a win,most of the players “were not on it” and there was a missing “edge” which Sharp‘s miss was an example as he is normally good from the spot.
Maybe it was just the opposition,who were not very good so the players didn’t need to be at their best

Tell me about professional footballers,just like racehorses,can’t rely on them from game to game.
No ,point I was trying to make was while it was a win,most of the players “were not on it” and there was a missing “edge” which Sharp‘s miss was an example as he is normally good from the spot.
Maybe it was just the opposition,who were not very good so the players didn’t need to be at their best

I apologise mate, I took "not on it" to mean lacking effort, rather than not being at their best in terms of performance. I understand your point more clearly now

Have you considered the possibility that the keeper made a very good save?

Back
Top Bottom