Fallowfields team to Stimulate the Swans

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I would first of all like to say a big bramall lane welcome to Dozy m Bozy , I have formally invited him for a pint of Guinness before the game and look forward to doing so in molly Malones šŸŗ

However back to the onfield issues in hand , it is still looking rather worrying another week of drab performances chuffed to be through to the next round of the cup but we have barely scraped past a team in the conference south

Onto the swans and hopefully they havenā€™t been posting anything about the game on twitter otherwise Lord William of shirecliffe will not be happy

Onto the team and Iā€™m assuming this is the last game for jebbersons ban and mcburnie is Injured and ineligible against his home club team

My only advice to Gareth is do not play billy sharp not only does he get rattled by non league teams he now plays like one donā€™t play him Paul

Also do not play jacky long throws he is a walking red card or goal he should have been sent off when he choke slammed the hull player the other week , Play clark Paul

ā€”- LEE GWAN WESā€”-

ā€”BOGLESā€”ANELā€”EGANā€”CLARK-LOWE

ā€”ā€”-NORWOODā€”ā€”COULIBALY

ā€”ā€”-BERGEā€”ā€”ā€”MACATEEā€”ā€”

ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”-NDIAYEā€”ā€”ā€”

I look forward to JLT,Osborn & sharp all starting and winning 1-0 with a goal in the 4th minute
What happened to ā€œOli no tacklesā€? Donā€™t tell me youā€™ve seen the light.

ā€œhome town clubā€ haha love that one

'Stimulate' is the worst one yet. I can only think this is deliberate. But nevertheless I am triggered

Portsmouth the first thing they teach you on the course is that if you chose to play pressing attacking football is you need a striker to start the press

For me there is no better forward than ndiaye at pressing and starting on the front foot

Which makes sense as to why we start sharp as he doesnā€™t really press hence we look absoloute šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’© when he plays

You attack and defend from the front but sharp does neither šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

And hecky isnā€™t too bothered about attacking letā€™s be honest

Feller, there are a fair few fundamentals of the game they teach you first, before they start with that stuff. Even I know that and I have half a Level 2 Badge.

Look. It's a running joke you are a clueless fuckwit who wouldn't even pass a fucking safeguarding exam without spelling your name wrong let along Level 2, B License and A License, god forbid. Try not to compound that scenario we have allowed you by actually believing you know anything about football or I'll set Bergen on you, who does study the game in detail and knows his shit.

pommpey

How the Hecky have we accumulated so many points then.

The game of football is about both attacking and defending.

Itā€™s a mystery to me

Hecky is the Simeone of the championship

Thereā€™s much more than attacking and defending as they teach you on the UEFA courses

Apparently, heā€™s sued Southend for breach of contract and left them. Can this be true? Rootshallbloke Where will he rock up next?

None of the players were paid for two months, it's sorted now but Kacper decided it was time for yet another club. Goodbye big pole, we'll manage without you. He was the only player to activate his contract breach get-out by the way. I'll know more tomorrow.

FqVXyZlWcAE6cLw

Bye bye Kacper, wherever you end up (probably Chesterfield), please try and see a season out. Obviously, it would have helped if we'd paid you on time, but it your shit for brains, greedy bastard agent (obviously I'm not at all biased) gets you to move for his own gain again, then please be careful.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom