Fallowfields team to Stimulate the Swans

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
I would first of all like to say a big bramall lane welcome to Dozy m Bozy , I have formally invited him for a pint of Guinness before the game and look forward to doing so in molly Malones 🍺

However back to the onfield issues in hand , it is still looking rather worrying another week of drab performances chuffed to be through to the next round of the cup but we have barely scraped past a team in the conference south

Onto the swans and hopefully they haven’t been posting anything about the game on twitter otherwise Lord William of shirecliffe will not be happy

Onto the team and I’m assuming this is the last game for jebbersons ban and mcburnie is Injured and ineligible against his home club team

My only advice to Gareth is do not play billy sharp not only does he get rattled by non league teams he now plays like one don’t play him Paul

Also do not play jacky long throws he is a walking red card or goal he should have been sent off when he choke slammed the hull player the other week , Play clark Paul

—- LEE GWAN WES—-

—BOGLES—ANEL—EGAN—CLARK-LOWE

——-NORWOOD——COULIBALY

——-BERGE———MACATEE——

————-NDIAYE———

I look forward to JLT,Osborn & sharp all starting and winning 1-0 with a goal in the 4th minute

I would first of all like to say a big bramall lane welcome to Dozy m Bozy , I have formally invited him for a pint of Guinness before the game and look forward to doing so in molly Malones 🍺

However back to the onfield issues in hand , it is still looking rather worrying another week of drab performances chuffed to be through to the next round of the cup but we have barely scraped past a team in the conference south

Onto the swans and hopefully they haven’t been posting anything about the game on twitter otherwise Lord William of shirecliffe will not be happy

Onto the team and I’m assuming this is the last game for jebbersons ban and mcburnie is Injured and ineligible against his home club team

My only advice to Gareth is do not play billy sharp not only does he get rattled by non league teams he now plays like one don’t play him Paul

Also do not play jacky long throws he is a walking red card or goal he should have been sent off when he choke slammed the hull player the other week , Play clark Paul

—- LEE GWAN WES—-

—BOGLES—ANEL—EGAN—CLARK-LOWE

——-NORWOOD——COULIBALY

——-BERGE———MACATEE——

————-NDIAYE———

I look forward to JLT,Osborn & sharp all starting and winning 1-0 with a goal in the 4th minute
Winning one nil in fourth minute will do fine.

I hope we dont "stimulate" the swans !!! We want the opposite !!

It's understandable. It fits his ever-depleting schtick which he thinks is popular and worthy of investment. His limited vernacular and vocabulary is fast running out. Can't wait to see what the fuck he has for Boro. See also the tiresome nicknames for the players. We stopped calling Foderingham 'League One Wes' for some time now. Remember, this bobby's helmet rated Olsen way above Foderingham once.

N'Daiye as lone Centre Forward. that's a UEFA A Badge talking, there

pommpey

I don't see him as a proper striker tbh. I'd rather him in the number 10 role creating chances for a main striker..

McBurnie
Sharp
Brewster
Jebbison
Osula

I’d rather him play a 10 also but of those strikers only sharp is fit

And one of either macatee/Berge/ndiaye doesn’t play if we play two behind a striker

So I would play berge and macatee behind ndiaye

It's understandable. It fits his ever-depleting schtick which he thinks is popular and worthy of investment. His limited vernacular and vocabulary is fast running out. Can't wait to see what the fuck he has for Boro. See also the tiresome nicknames for the players. We stopped calling Foderingham 'League One Wes' for some time now. Remember, this bobby's helmet rated Olsen way above Foderingham once.

N'Daiye as lone Centre Forward. that's a UEFA A Badge talking, there

pommpey

Portsmouth the first thing they teach you on the course is that if you chose to play pressing attacking football is you need a striker to start the press

For me there is no better forward than ndiaye at pressing and starting on the front foot

Which makes sense as to why we start sharp as he doesn’t really press hence we look absoloute 💩💩💩 when he plays

You attack and defend from the front but sharp does neither 🤷‍♂️

And hecky isn’t too bothered about attacking let’s be honest

Last edited:
Portsmouth the first thing they teach you on the course is that if you chose to play pressing attacking football is you need a striker to start the press

For me there is no better forward than ndiaye at pressing and starting on the front foot

Which makes sense as to why we start sharp as he doesn’t really press hence we look absoloute 💩💩💩 when he plays

You attack and defend from the front but sharp does neither 🤷‍♂️

And hecky isn’t too bothered about attacking let’s be honest
The following are all fallowfield falsehoods!

Ndiaye is NOT a forward. He is an attacking midfielder. Which is what he plays for us and Senegal.

2.Billy was so shite on wedneday and not pressing at all when he effectively put the tie to bed in added on time making it 2 1

3. Hecky is so NOT bothered about attacking we have the second highest goals scored in our league.

Follow Fallowfield for garbage falsehoods and dross.

The following are all fallowfield falsehoods!

1.Ndiaye is NOT a forward. He is an attacking midfielder. Which is what he plays for us and Senegal.

2.Billy was so shite on wedneday and not pressing at all when he effectively put the tie to bed in added on time making it 2 1

3. Hecky is so NOT bothered about attacking we have the second highest goals scored in our league.

Follow Fallowfield for garbage falsehoods and dross.

1. If you had half a brain (Debateable) you would know he has all the characteristics of a striker however your idea of a striker is probably a John Parkin or a Neil shipperly

2. He did and he will always be able to finish less and less as this season proves , but bar that he offers nothing

3. That is the players scoring not the managers tactics 🤷‍♂️

I’d rather him play a 10 also but of those strikers only sharp is fit

And one of either macatee/Berge/ndiaye doesn’t play if we play two behind a striker

So I would play berge and macatee behind ndiaye
Fallowfarts fatuous frivolity!
N’Diaye has a job as the best attacking midfielder in the division. Playing him as a lone striker denies him the opportunity to supply goals and supply chances to other players, and there is no more stimulating sight for fans, than him running at and dribbling through a flat footed defence.

That alleged UEFA A Licence has too many penalty points on it now. You should accept your ban and return it immediately. ;)

1. If you had half a brain (Debateable) you would know he has all the characteristics of a striker however your idea of a striker is probably a John Parkin or a Neil shipperly

2. He did and he will always be able to finish less and less as this season proves , but bar that he offers nothing

3. That is the players scoring not the managers tactics 🤷‍♂️
Wow. I think I touched a nerve here. LOL

The debate on whether I have half a brain or not, is ongoing. Resuts to be declared at some point in the future. (Day after we see real evidence of your UAFA A coaching badge.) Whatever the result is, the conclution will be my brain will be in better condition than yours.

Good to see the coaching badge you got from a cornflake package enables you to conclude our 37 year old captains legs have gone. Wonder what Stuart McCaul would make of your comments. Just to remind you he was STILL playing for us, and bossing midfield ,in this league when he was 38

Nice to see you still have the same mantras, Billy offers nothing. And our manager is useless (even though in your last post his effort was1000%)

Like Pommpey I await with baited breath for your Middlesboro outpouring of Shallowfield Fallowfield inconsequentiality.

Back
Top Bottom