Fallowfields Team To Squash The Tangerines

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
------------------Olsen-----------

-----Baldock --- Egan----Davies----Edna

------------Basham-----MGW---------

-----Brewster ---DIDZ---Ndiaye---

-----------------Mousset---------------

I don't want to see jimmy fleck play for the blades ever again he tries to take on more players on the edge of his own box than the other box , play bash the only player who can actually tackle id put MGW in there as well as he is our best player on the ball so should be on the ball the most at CM he will. He also can play CM and has done in the past

Its time to get rid or norwood & Fleck they have been dogger for 18 months one good performance and everyone goes oh fleck and Norwood are back, they arent and its time we f@cked them off

Osborn should be nowhere near this team if Hes in the team for running we may as well go and sign the sheffield harriers

Mcburnie narrowly misses out to moooose and sharp is in the u23's

I don't want to see jimmy fleck play for the blades ever again he tries to take on more players on the edge of his own box than the other box , play bash the only player who can actually tackle id put MGW in there as well as he is our best player on the ball so should be on the ball the most at CM he will. He also can play CM and has done in the past

Its time to get rid or norwood & Fleck they have been dogger for 18 months one good performance and everyone goes oh fleck and Norwood are back, they arent and its time we f@cked them off

Osborn should be nowhere near this team if Hes in the team for running we may as well go and sign the sheffield harriers

Basham and MGW as holding midfielders? Are you on crack?

Essentially 4 / 1 / 4 /1.

Fanciful at best.

Its not Playstation (Which explains much !).

UTB

I'm confident that is not going to be our line up tomorrow.

I am of the opinion that the OP is just a regular WUM.

Norwood and Fleck have been W@nk for 18 months offering zero protection to our defence and people still want them in the team

Fleck - Gives the ball away 10 times a match on the edge of his own box
Norwood - Cant tackle to save his life and teams just go straight through him

The only thing that's a wind up is players putting in sub par performances and staying in the team week in week out

---------------------Robildo
Georgisco - Egeto Santos - Felix Beca - Stevão
--------------Olildo --------- Fleca
Morgando --- Mcgoldrincha --- Ndiayaça
--------------------- Ildo

Wouldn't object to the absence of Norwood and Fleck myself.

What’s happened to McBurnie having a run of games on the trot? You have given him one game 🤷🏻‍♂️

20663637.jpg

Oven gloves

Back 5, Back 5, Back 5, Back 5, Back 5

Clean sheet, Nasty Algerian

MGW, Ndiaye

A. Striker

Last edited:

Tha wat?

If we can get far enough in front before we start shipping goals.
Tactics wise, it's snakes and ladders

You lost the Inter City Pedantry Firm, with the lack of an apostrophe 12 letters into your thread title.

Didn't MGW get a red in the last game or did I imagine that.

Actually think it was game before. I'm losing it.

Good to see you’ve realised McBurnie is toilet, just Brewster to go now.

I’m all for Slav starting him just to highlight how shit he is.

Disagree with the position of MGW and a fit Moose starts ahead of McBurnie every day of the week for me. Ben O got two assists and scored in the last game and you want to drop him? No from me.

Back
Top Bottom