Fallowfields team to run riot on the rovers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So the bloke misses 3 open goals. He's only on the pitch to score goals and misses 3 tap ins. Thankfully the manager put on the bloke who should have started in McBurnies place. Took him 6 minutes to win us the match.
I really hope we get shut of McBurnie this window, take a couple of million and get Grabbon in for the season . We'd walk the league,
Ooh, same post in multiple threads Kemosabe.

Ooh, same post in multiple threads Kemosabe.

Because it happens to be true. He was left on and Khadra brought off. We have some serious talent not getting game time because it appears Heckinbottom thinks McBurnie will deliver. He won't. 3 years and he hasn't improve one iota. I would have loved to have celebrated a McBurnie hatrick today. As usual he failed in the only reason he's on the pitch.

Because it happens to be true. He was left on and Khadra brought off. We have some serious talent not getting game time because it appears Heckinbottom thinks McBurnie will deliver. He won't. 3 years and he hasn't improve one iota. I would have loved to have celebrated a McBurnie hatrick today. As usual he failed in the only reason he's on the pitch.
😭

So the bloke misses 3 open goals. He's only on the pitch to score goals and misses 3 tap ins. Thankfully the manager put on the bloke who should have started in McBurnies place. Took him 6 minutes to win us the match.
I really hope we get shut of McBurnie this window, take a couple of million and get Grabbon in for the season . We'd walk the league,

Are you ok ?

Mcburnie was quality today

Order a Chinese and leave Oli Mac alone ya dafty

Are you ok ?

Mcburnie was quality today

Order a Chinese and leave Oli Mac alone ya dafty

Mr Know it all again.
He was rubbish at the only thing he's on the pitch for.
You should probably quit pontificating on football. Your knowledge is abysmal.

Mr Know it all again.
Mr Know it all again.

If you went to the match which I suspect you don’t you would have seen 25,000 people singing he’s our striker he’s our no9

That should tell you how he played today 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

If you went to the match which I suspect you don’t you would have seen 25,000 people singing he’s our striker he’s our no9

I was at the match. I suspect you weren't. 25k wern't singing the McBurnie no9 song. Those that did would sing Dean Hammond he's one of our own.
McBurnie missed 3 open goals. Ndiaye who I posted on your thread had to start ahead of him proved the point. I wanted McBurnie to be our Brian Deane. Now I just want us to get rid of him and bring in someone who can cover Billy for the next few months.
You think McBurnie is good, that's your perogative.
I think he's an absolute liability. His track record over the last 3 years suggests I may be right.

Mr Know it all again.
I've just watched Jesus for Arsenal he is also on the pitch too for one job but he didn't score either but made space and a impact for others to score. Give Mcburnie credit today best I've seen him for a long time. Fallowfield may have his faults like me and every other blade on here, but all opinions are valuable right or wrong. Grow up please

I was at the match. I suspect you weren't. 25k wern't singing the McBurnie no9 song. Those that did would sing Dean Hammond he's one of our own.
McBurnie missed 3 open goals. Ndiaye who I posted on your thread had to start ahead of him proved the point. I wanted McBurnie to be our Brian Deane. Now I just want us to get rid of him and bring in someone who can cover Billy for the next few months.
You think McBurnie is good, that's your perogative.
I think he's an absolute liability. His track record over the last 3 years suggests I may be right.

Ndiaye didn’t start and we won 3-0 so if anything you prove me and Paul heckiola we’re right

I've just watched Jesus for Arsenal he is also on the pitch too for one job but he didn't score either but made space and a impact for others to score. Give Mcburnie credit today best I've seen him for a long time. Fallowfield may have his faults like me and every other blade on here, but all opinions are valuable right or wrong. Grow up please

Think you'll find I've simply responded to his patronising attitude.

Ndiaye didn’t start and we won 3-0 so if anything you prove me and Paul heckiola we’re right

At 1-0 and looking shaky at the back if Ndiaye hadn't come on we may well have finished 1-1. You rate McBurnie. I don't. After 3 years his contribution has been appalling. I would very much like to see him off the payroll. You wouldn't You're obviously entitled to your opinion, as am I. The fact I've only posted recently dosen't make my opinion any less relevant than yours.

Think you'll find I've simply responded to his patronising attitude.
If you read back your post I hope you see that you are also being patronising. I've got no problem with any blade on here. Be constructive thats all Nightsweats. I talk bollocks too

If you read back your post I hope you see that you are also being patronising. I've got no problem with any blade on here. Be constructive thats all Nightsweats. I talk bollocks too
If so that wasn't my intention. I found his initial response to my contribution patronising in the extreme. All contributors have the right to their opinion and being a new contributor shouldn't make them a target by "embedded posters" to dismiss their posts almost in the form of bullying.

That team is fine until we get to the last nominee. On what grounds does the serial non entity deserve a start ahead of Brewster, Jebbison or even Osula.

Then we come to the screamingly obvious Ndiye. He is a shoe in on the grounds of pace, skill,talent and finishing. Four qualities Mr McBurnie lacks in the extreme.
The OP bemoans the manager for lack of decision making up top but loses the none arguement in the first place by dropping our most talented forward for a player who is not very good anywhere.

Oli mac 9 scored 20 goals for swansea have you not read the forum before

We have the best attackers in the league we have about 7 who would walk in every team in the league its called squad management they teach you that on the first day of the A license coaching badge

Didn't see the 2nd half, but that chance in the first half, he was at full stretch for, and unfortunately there was a defender right in the way of where he could only put it.

Seen highlights... 2nd half should have buried that chance. Waited too long to shoot.

Back
Top Bottom